Bugatti to Launch Limited New Model Under the Name of 'Divo'
“HAPPINESS IS NOT AROUND THE CORNER. IT IS THE CORNER.”
• Its lighter weight and agility, higher downforce and greater g-forces promise significantly better handling properties
• Distinctive new design underlines driving dynamics
• Bugatti President Stephan Winkelmann: “With the Divo, we want to thrill people throughout the world.”
• The Bugatti Divo is named after Albert Divo, the French racing driver who won the famous Targa Florio mountain race twice for Bugatti
• Divo is a reminiscence of the brand’s coachbuilding tradition
• Bugatti Divo to be made in a limited series of only 40 vehicles
• Net price to be €5 million
• Bugatti to present the Divo as a world premiere on 24 August at “The Quail – A Motorsports Gathering“ in California, USA
“Happiness is not around the corner. It is the corner. The Divo is made for corners,” says Stephan Winkelmann, President of Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S.
With the Divo, Bugatti is reviving its coachbuilding tradition. In the first decades of its history, the French luxury brand had considerable success with bodies designed in-house under the leadership of Jean Bugatti and installed on existing chassis.
The Divo is being made in a limited series of only 40 vehicles. The net price is €5 million. Bugatti plans to unveil the Divo as a world premiere at 11:20 a.m. (local time) on 24 August 2018 on the lawn at the renowned event “The Quail – A Motorsports Gathering“ in California, USA.