BMW’s Ultimate Driving Experience Returns
- Participants will experience a full lineup of BMW vehicles ranging from electric and plug-in hybrid electric models to BMW M models.
- Additional event highlights include an autocross course, Teen Driving School program and BMW M Car Control Clinic.
Woodcliff Lake, NJ – April 16, 2018… BMW is back with the Ultimate Driving Experience, a five-city nationwide driving program that will provide consumers with the opportunity to get behind the wheel and experience a full lineup of BMW vehicles firsthand. Additional highlights of the event include an exciting autocross driving course, a BMW Teen Driving School course based on the program taught at the BMW Performance Centers in Spartanburg, SC, and Thermal, CA and a BMW M Car Control Clinic.
The first BMW Ultimate Driving Experience of 2018 kicked-off on April 14-20 in Washington, D.C. at FedEx Field. Additional stops will include:
East Rutherford, NJ
San Francisco, CA
Los Angeles, CA
Santa Anita Park
New York, NY
“The Ultimate Driving Experience is one of the most exhilarating, fun, and informative events that we host,” said Trudy Hardy, Vice President of Marketing, BMW of North America. “This year we are focusing on showcasing BMW’s innovations in electromobility – and prove that when it comes to electric and hybrid-electric vehicles, driving is believing.”
The Ultimate Driving Experience features several immersive experiences including:
- Autocross: An exciting, closed-course driving program featuring the all-new BMW X2 Sports Activity Vehicle and the plug-in hybrid electric BMW 530e i Performance. Attendees will be paired with BMW’s professional driving instructors for a dynamic experience that highlights BMW technology and safety features and culminates in a pulse-pounding lap around the track.
- Teen Driving School: Young drivers are given an introduction to basic driving theory and skills in this BMW Performance Center-derived program. The fully interactive course features both hands-on driving exercises in either a BMW X3 Sports Activity Vehicle or BMW 330i sedan, and classroom education focusing on the consequences of distracted driving. Drivers ages 15-20 with a valid learner's permit or driver’s license are eligible.
- Street Drives: 20-minute, self-guided test drives in a full range of BMW vehicles.
- Acceleration Lane: An exciting, one-of-a-kind demonstration gives consumers the opportunity to test the acceleration of the fully-electric BMW i3s and the all-new BMW M5.
- M Car Control Clinic: A detailed instruction of advanced driving theory that allows drivers to get behind the wheel of a powerful BMW M3 or M4 for an adrenaline-filled day of driving with individual instruction from BMW-certified professional driving instructors from the BMW Performance Centers. Drivers will develop a sharper understanding of BMW’s responsive handling and performance. The M Car Control Clinic is offered for a fee of $750 per person.
For more information and to register for The BMW Ultimate Driving Experience visit: bmwusa.com/ude or call 800-558-4BMW (4269). Location and dates subject to change. Follow BMW of North America on Instagram @BMWUSA, Twitter @BMWUSA and Like BMWUSA on Facebook.
# # #
BMW Group In America
BMW of North America, LLC has been present in the United States since 1975. Rolls-Royce Motor Cars NA, LLC began distributing vehicles in 2003. The BMW Group in the United States has grown to include marketing, sales, and financial service organizations for the BMW brand of motor vehicles, including motorcycles, the MINI brand, and the Rolls-Royce brand of Motor Cars; Designworks, a strategic design consultancy based in California; technology offices in Silicon Valley, Chicago and various other operations throughout the country. BMW Manufacturing Co., LLC in South Carolina is part of BMW Group’s global manufacturing network and is the manufacturing plant for all X5 and X3 Sports Activity Vehicles and X6 and X4 Sports Activity Coupes. The BMW Group sales organization is represented in the U.S. through networks of 344 BMW passenger car and BMW Sports Activity Vehicle centers, 153 BMW motorcycle retailers, 127 MINI passenger car dealers, and 36 Rolls-Royce Motor Car dealers. BMW (US) Holding Corp., the BMW Group’s sales headquarters for North America, is located in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey.