SANTA ROSA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Keysight Technologies, Inc. , a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers, and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world, announced today the Keysight E8740A Automotive Radar Signal Analysis and Generation Solution. This solution enables radar-based, advanced driver assistance systems to proactively detect and mitigate risks of collisions.
Automotive radar applications are now an indispensable part of advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) for both manned and autonomous vehicles. Growing demand, especially in higher frequencies, such as 79 GHz applications, has led to new design challenges for engineers.
“Radar technology in higher-frequencies is critical to significantly improving detection and ranging to different levels, as they take over mission-critical decisions in future autonomous driving scenarios,” said Siegfried Gross, vice president and general manager of Keysight’s Automotive and Energy Solutions business unit. “Ensuring the accurate and robust operation of a radar system in an automotive application relies on the quality and integrity of the radar design. Keysight is committed to helping developers overcome these new radar design and performance verification challenges with our flexible E8740A solution platform.”
The Keysight E8740A automotive radar signal analysis and generation solution:
- Leverages Keysight’s leadership in mmWave technology providing signal analysis from 3 Hz to 110 GHz in a continuous sweep.
- Performs analysis and generation of automotive radar signals across full frequency ranges for 24 GHz, 77 GHz and 79 GHz radar, and provides scalable analysis bandwidth from 2.5 GHz to > 5 GHz, depending on test requirements.
- Offers a scalable test platform that covers present and future frequencies and bandwidths with intuitive tools enabling engineers to rapidly identify, isolate or correct crucial design errors with confidence.
- Delivers precise measurements that offer greater sensitivity and dynamic range to ensure better SNR, with displayed average noise levels (DANL) of –150 dBm up to110 GHz.
- Uses Keysight’s premiere SystemVue Automotive Radar Library (W1908) to easily generate frequency-modulated continuous waveforms (FMCW) and scenarios.
For more information on the Keysight E8740A Automotive Radar Signal Analysis and Generation Solution, visit: www.keysight.com/find/E8740A
For images www.keysight.com/find/automotive-radar-images
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies, Inc. is a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers, and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world. Keysight's solutions optimize networks and bring electronic products to market faster and at a lower cost with offerings from design simulation, to prototype validation, to manufacturing test, to optimization in networks and cloud environments. Customers span the worldwide communications ecosystem, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics end markets. Keysight generated revenues of $3.2B in fiscal year 2017. In April 2017, Keysight acquired Ixia, a leader in network test, visibility, and security. More information is available at www.keysight.com.
Additional information about Keysight Technologies is available in the newsroom at www.keysight.com/go/news and on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
Keysight Technologies, Inc.
Geri Lynne LaCombe, +1 303-662-4748
Magda Antone, +34 (93) 3434612
Connie Wong, +852 3197-7818