Renault, Alpine and Dacia: Looking to Make News at the 2018 Geneva Motor Show
• In a world premiere, Renault will unveil a new concept focused on shared urban mobility.
• Introduction of a new 1.3-litre Energy TCe engine for Renault Captur and Renault Scenic.
• New R110 engine on ZOE, Europe’s top selling electric vehicle.
• Alpine to announce new developments for the A110, plus news on the motor racing front.
• Dacia presents a new limited-edition of its Stepway line-up.
BOULOGNE-BILLANCOURT, France - February 23, 2018: Renault, Alpine and Dacia will each be present with stands at the 2018 Geneva Motor Show and during media days (March 6-7).
Renault to show a new concept focused on shared urban mobility
For 120-years Renault has been passionate about making life easier for customers. In keeping with Renault’s Easy Life brand promise, Renault has chosen the 2018 Geneva Motor Show to take the wraps of its brand new concept which embodies its vision for shared urban mobility.
New power plants for enhanced driving enjoyment
Driving enjoyment will also be central to Renault’s presence at the 2018 Geneva Motor Show with the introduction of:
- A new R110 motor for ZOE
- A new-generation 1.3-litre Energy TCe engine for Captur and Scénic developed jointly by the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance and its partner Daimler
- A new engine for Talisman and an exclusive new version of the model.
Renault will hold a press conference at its stand in Hall 4 at 9:00 am on Tuesday, March 6. This press conference will be streamed live right here on TheAutoChannel.com.
A media round table will be hosted on March 6 at 4.15 pm at the Renault stand to go deeper on shared urban mobility solutions. It will be presented by:
- Laurens van den Acker, Senior Vice President Corporate Design, Groupe Renault
- Ogi Redzic, Senior Vice President Connected Vehicles and Mobility Services, Renault-Nissan Alliance
- Ali Kassaï, Senior Vice President Product Planning, Groupe Renault
Alpine returns to the Geneva Motor Show (Hall 4) to present the latest developments on the A110 and its motorsport programme.
Alpine will hold a press conference on its stand in Hall 4 at 9:30 am on Tuesday, March 6.
Dacia still on top
After a record performance year in 2017, and with the commercial launch of the All-new Duster in full swing, Dacia will be presenting a new limited-edition for its Stepway familly in Hall 2.