US Prices For 2018 Nissan Rogue With Advanced ProPILOT Assist
- Rogue remains Nissan’s top-selling vehicle, setting records throughout 2017 model year
- Enhancements for 2018 include addition of available ProPILOT™ Assist1 and standard NissanConnectSM featuring Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
- Dramatic Midnight Edition package offers expanded content, including black V-motion grille and black front and rear fascias
- Offered in three well-equipped gasoline engine-equipped grade levels
NASHVILLE, Tenn. O)ctober 18, 2017; Nissan today announced U.S. pricing for the 2018 Rogue crossover, which goes on sale October 24 at Nissan dealers nationwide. Pricing starts at $24,6802 for the Rogue S front-wheel-drive model. Already the number one selling Nissan model throughout the 2017 model year, Rogue receives a number of significant enhancements for 2018 – led by the addition of available ProPILOT™ Assist technology, which provides assisted steering, braking and accelerating during single-lane highway driving.
ProPILOT™ Assist is the foundation for the fully autonomous vehicles of the future, helping drivers stay centered in the lane, navigate stop-and-go traffic, maintain a set vehicle speed and maintain a set distance to the vehicle ahead. And, it is all done with a simple two-button operation. ProPILOT™ Assist is available on the 2018 Rogue SL grade as part of the Platinum Package.
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP)2 for the 2018 Nissan Rogue:
|Rogue S FWD||$24,680 USD|
|Rogue SV FWD||$25,900 USD|
|Rogue SL FWD||$31,060 USD|
|Rogue S AWD||$26,030 USD|
|Rogue SV AWD||$27,250 USD|
|Rogue SL AWD||$32,410 USD|
Destination and Handling $975.
Among the other enhancements to the 2018 Rogue:
- NissanConnect featuring Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ and one additional USB port (inside front center console box) added to all grades
- Standard Motion-Activated Liftgate added to SV grade (in addition to SL grade)
- SL grade adds standard Intelligent Cruise Control (ICC), Lane Departure Warning (LDW), Intelligent Lane Intervention (I-LI) and Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB) with Pedestrian Detection
- Revised Midnight Edition Package (SV grade) with new black front and rear fascia accents, black rear license plate finisher, black V-motion grille, black emblems (late availability)
- SV Sun and Sound Touring Package revised to include Premium Package content
- Revised SV Premium Package with added Intelligent Cruise Control (ICC) and memory driver’s seat and outside mirrors
- Revised SL Platinum Package with ProPILOT™ Assist (Intelligent Cruise Control with full speed range and hold, steering assist) and electronic parking brake (replaces foot release parking brake)
- Two new exterior colors: Scarlet Ember and Midnight Pine
The 2018 Rogue offers a desirable combination of compact overall size and ample interior roominess. Rogue exterior highlights include LED signature Daytime Running Lights, an available power panoramic moonroof and available Motion-Activated Liftgate (standard on Rogue SV and SL grades).
Inside, Rogue offers a premium look and feel throughout, with the Platinum Reserve Interior Package offering premium tan leather-appointed seats with special quilted leather inserts. Exceptional passenger and cargo flexibility is provided by its innovative EZ Flex Seating System™ and Divide-N-Hide® Cargo System, which help make Rogue the perfect vehicle for everyday use and family adventure getaways.
The Midnight Edition Package, introduced in mid-2017, is upgraded this year with additional “blackout” features (late availability). The full list of special equipment now includes black outside mirror caps, black front and rear fascia accents, black V-motion grille, black roof rails, black rear license plate finisher, black “ROGUE” rear emblem, black “SV” rear emblem, “Midnight Edition” badge, black 17-inch SV aluminum-alloy wheels, black cross bars, splash guards, Midnight Edition floor mats and illuminated kickplates. The Midnight Edition Package is offered on Rogue SV grade in Magnetic Black, Gun Metallic and Pearl White exterior colors.
The 2018 Rogue is available with an intuitive All-Wheel Drive system or front-wheel drive. All models are equipped with a responsive 2.5-liter 4-cylinder engine rated at 170 horsepower and 175 lb-ft or torque. The engine is matched with an advanced Xtronic transmission with standard Sport Mode and Eco switches. Fuel economy3 is projected at 26 mpg city, 33 mpg highway and 29 mpg combined for front-wheel-drive models. Rogue AWD models are estimated at 25 mpg city, 32 mpg highway and 27 mpg combined3.
Every 2018 Rogue also features standard NissanConnectSM featuring Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™, with a 7.0-inch color touch-screen display. Also available is NissanConnect with Navigation system and NissanConnect with Navigation and Services. Other available technology includes Intelligent Around View® Monitor (I-AVM) with Moving Object Detection (MOD), radar-based Blind Spot Warning (BSW), Lane Departure Warning (LDW), Intelligent Lane Intervention (I-LI) and standard Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB).
Rogue is assembled in Smyrna, Tennessee, Kyushu, Japan, and Busan, Korea.
For more information on the 2018 Rogue and the complete lineup of Nissan vehicles, please visit nissannews.com.
About Nissan North America
In North America, Nissan's operations include automotive styling, engineering, consumer and corporate financing, sales and marketing, distribution and manufacturing. Nissan is dedicated to improving the environment under the Nissan Green Program and has been recognized annually by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency as an ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year since 2010. More information on Nissan in North America and the complete line of Nissan and INFINITI vehicles can be found online at www.nissanusa.com and www.infinitiusa.com, or visit the U.S. media sites nissannews.com and infinitinews.com.
About Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
Nissan is a global full-line vehicle manufacturer that sells more than 60 models under the Nissan, INFINITI and Datsun brands. In fiscal year 2016, the company sold 5.63 million vehicles globally, generating revenue of 11.72 trillion yen. Nissan engineers, manufactures and markets the world's best-selling all-electric vehicle in history, the Nissan LEAF. Nissan’s global headquarters in Yokohama, Japan, manages operations in six regions: Asia & Oceania; Africa, Middle East & India; China; Europe; Latin America; and North America. Nissan has a global workforce of 247,500 and has been partnered with French manufacturer Renault since 1999. In 2016, Nissan acquired a 34% stake in Mitsubishi Motors. Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi is today the world’s largest automotive partnership, with combined annual sales of almost 10 million vehicles.
1. ProPILOT™ Assist: It is the driver's responsibility to remain alert with hands on steering wheel, keeping a look out for other vehicles and pedestrians at all times.
2. MSRP excludes applicable tax, title, license fees and destination charges. Dealer sets actual price. Prices and specs are subject to change without notice. Destination and handling $975.
3. 2018 EPA fuel economy estimates for 2018 Rogue 26 mpg city or 33 mpg highway or 29 mpg combined (FWD) or 25 mpg city or 32 mpg highway or 27 mpg combined (AWD). Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions – use for comparison only.