BorgWarner Displays Full Range of Advanced Propulsion Solutions at First North American Commercial Vehicle Show
AUBURN HILLS, Mich., Sept. 18, 2017 -- BorgWarner will present its combustion, hybrid and electric propulsion solutions at the first-ever North American Commercial Vehicle (NACV) Show. The large-scale event will bring fleet executives, managers, OEMs and suppliers together to meet, network and conduct business on-site.
"BorgWarner's expertise in developing innovative propulsion system solutions enables fleets to increase operating efficiency, reduce emissions and lower costs," said Scott Gallett, Vice President, Marketing, Public Relations and Government Affairs, BorgWarner. "We are looking forward to meeting industry executives at this inaugural event."
Exhibits: BorgWarner will display:
- The all-new smart integrated magnetic switch, available on the Delco Remy® branded 39MT starter, which protects against six of the most common system-related failure modes
- Electric motors/generators featuring high voltage hairpin (HVH) technology for vehicle electrification and power generation applications
- Motors/generators with integrated electronics (MGI) for vehicle electrification using mild- or micro-hybrid technology
- Electrified boosting technologies including eBooster® electrically driven compressors, eTurbos™ and Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC) waste heat recovery systems
- New technologies for combustion applications including turbochargers, exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) technologies, thermal management systems and rotating electrics
When: September 25 - 28, 2017
Where: Georgia World Congress Center
285 Andrew Young International Blvd NW
BorgWarner Inc. is a global product leader in clean and efficient technology solutions for combustion, hybrid and electric vehicles. With manufacturing and technical facilities in 62 locations in 17 countries, the company employs approximately 27,000 worldwide. For more information, please visit borgwarner.com.