ROUSH Performance Enters Turbocharging Market
The first specialty vehicle company to combine race-proven technologies with advanced automotive engineering, ROUSH Performance brings engineering muscle to the Ford Out Front exhibition area at the SEMA Show this week. The vehicles will be on display at the Las Vegas Convention Center, booth No. 61033 from November 3 – 6.
“ROUSH Performance builds vehicles engineered to last because we are passionate about enabling the high-performance lifestyle, which reflects the excitement and passion of our customers everywhere,” said ROUSH Performance’s president Gary Jurick. “With this new Mustang, we’re following Ford’s lead into EcoBoost. We’re bringing our proven ability to make power with superchargers and adopting it for the turbo market.”
2016 ROUSH MUSTANG ECOBOOST. Roush engineers have taken the discipline and attention to detail that has made their Superchargers best in class and applied it to the first-ever turbocharged ROUSH vehicle. The new ROUSH Turbocharger upgrade kit takes the 2016 Mustang EcoBoost from the stock 310 horsepower, 320 lb-ft torque to 511 horsepower, 465 lb-ft torque. ROUSH will offer phase kits for the stock Turbocharger in early 2016.
The Mustang on display at SEMA features:
- ROUSH R7 Aero body kit
- Brembo brake kit and rotors
- Vossen 20-inch VPS-308 forged wheels
- Pirelli PZero tires
- Dynamikillusion LED headlights
- Premium ROUSH Recaro leather seats
2015 / 2016 ROUSH F-150. The 2015 and 2016 ROUSH F-150 truck combines a Ford 5.0L V8 and a Supercharger to create a powerful 650 horsepower, 600 lb-ft torque engine for the Phase 2 option and 600 horsepower, 550 lb-ft torque for the Phase 1 option. The ROUSH Supercharger kit will be available in the first quarter of 2016.
The F-150 on display at SEMA features:
- FOX 2.0 Performance series suspension system
- ROUSH Performance side-exit exhaust system
- ROUSH 20-inch wheels
- Mickey Thompson Baja tires
- Choices of 5.0L V8/3.5L, V6/2.7L or 3.5L EcoBoost engine
- Optional “Splash” off-road themed graphic
ROUSH Performance will also display the following
vehicles in Ford’s outdoor showcase:
- 840-horsepower, ROUSH Supercharged 2015 ROUSH TrakPak Phase 3 Mustang
- Justin Pawlak’s Formula Drift Competition ROUSH Supercharged Mustang
- Bodie Stroud’s restored vintage Mustang
- Two 2016 ROUSH Stage 3 Mustangs
About ROUSH Performance: ROUSH Performance, a division of Roush Enterprises, designs, engineers and manufactures completely assembled pre-titled vehicles, aftermarket performance parts, performance crate engines, and marine engine superchargers for the global performance enthusiast market. Based in Plymouth Township, Michigan, ROUSH Performance was founded in 1995 by motorsports legend Jack Roush. Visit us at ROUSHperformance.com or call 800.59.ROUSH.