Chrysler Group to Announce Plans for Investment and Jobs in Indiana
Chrysler Group LLC Chairman and CEO Sergio Marchionne and Indiana Governor Mike Pence will join other state and local officials, UAW representatives and company employees to announce investments and jobs to boost transmission manufacturing in Indiana.
Kokomo Transmission Plant
2401 South Reed Rd.
Kokomo, Ind. 46902
Thursday, Feb. 28, 2013
Event begins at 11:30 a.m.
Press room will be open at 9 a.m.
Plant tour for media at 10 a.m. (see below for details)
Sergio Marchionne, Chairman and Chief
Executive Officer, Chrysler Group LLC
Mike Pence, Governor, State of Indiana
Greg Goodnight, Mayor, City of Kokomo
Don Havens, Mayor, City of Tipton
Tim Bressler, Executive Assistant to the Vice President, UAW Chrysler Department
Brad Clark, Director -- Transmission Operations, Chrysler Group LLC
- Media interested in participating in a plant tour must RSVP by Feb. 26 to Kewanee Smith at email@example.com or 248.512.2930.
- Tours will only be available before the program.
- If participating in a tour, please arrive no later than 9:45 a.m.
- Cameras are welcome.
- Photo opportunities available.
- Proper attire is required (long pants and flat, closed toed shoes).
Media parking is in the Visitor's Parking lot in front of the plant and adjacent employee lots. Follow signage. Media can enter the plant through the main lobby.
Satellite and microwave trucks should follow signage to right of Visitor's Parking and through gate to parking outside door 76.