Polk Extends Relationship With Pivnet to Provide Additional Services to Central Atlantic Toyota Dealers
FYI: Toyota Buyer's Guide
SOUTHFIELD, MI--Jan. 31, 2012: Polk, the leading automotive marketing intelligence firm, has entered into an agreement with Pivnet, an interactive services agency, to provide enhanced marketing analysis for Central Atlantic Toyota dealers. Polk insight will be integrated into a number of Pivnet's solutions to help dealers increase sales and service. The following enhancements are being implemented for Pivnet customers over the next 45 days:
- Improved internet lead scoring and segmentation for maximizing the effectiveness of customer lead management and sales conversion
- Highly targeted email campaigns for new vehicle sales conquest and retention, including service and parts traffic
- Match-back reports to validate targeted email campaign performance results based on actual vehicle sales
- Conquest and defection reporting by vehicle make to establish win/loss ratio for dealers within their primary market area
- New and used sales projections to more effectively target advertising
and marketing budgets in a dealer's local area
Polk has worked closely with Pivnet to provide solutions that enable Pivnet to provide actionable information for its dealer customers through market analysis data and application with marketing and campaign services for in-market shoppers.
Polk will showcase its full suite of solutions for dealers, agencies and service providers at booth #2674 during the upcoming NADA Convention, Feb. 3-6 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Polk is the premier provider of automotive information and marketing solutions. The organization collects and interprets global data, and provides extensive automotive business expertise to help customers understand their market position, identify trends, build brand loyalty, conquest new business and gain a competitive advantage. Polk helps automotive manufacturers and dealers, automotive aftermarket companies, finance and insurance companies, advertising agencies, media companies, consulting organizations, government agencies and market research firms make good business decisions. A privately held global firm, Polk is based in Southfield, Michigan with operations in Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Spain, the United Kingdom and the United States. For more information, please visit Polk.