2012 LuK RepSet Clutch Catalog Available in Print and Online
VALLEY CITY, OH--Dec. 27, 2011: Schaeffler Group USA Inc. is pleased to announce the release of the 2012 LuK RepSet® Clutch Catalog. LuK has built upon their first-to-market strategy by adding more than 400 new part numbers with the latest edition of the catalog. The additional part numbers has grown their application coverage to greater than 95% of the U.S. vehicle population. The 2012 edition is a resource for clutch professionals to find the information and parts they need for a complete repair and includes:
- LuK RepSet clutch sets, which come complete with a premium-quality LuK clutch, disc and release bearing, and a pilot bearing or bushings (as required by application).
- Conventional, dual mass and aluminum performance flywheels.
- Master and slave cylinders.
- Hydraulic clutch release systems.
- Clutch cables, forks and specialty tools.
- Trilingual technical bulletins and up-to-date information from LuK on special applications and procedures, including flywheel step and cup dimensions.
- The 2012 catalog features an expanded diagnostic and technical information section highlighting the top 5 causes of clutch failure, as well as a medium duty truck section with increased coverage.
Bill Hanvey, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for the Schaeffler Group USA said of the 2012 catalog, "We view the catalog as an important tool, not only to build sales and introduce new part numbers, but to reduce unnecessary returns and bay-time by providing information the ultimate consumer needs to do the job right. Our techline is continually monitored to identify helpful application information for inclusion in future catalogs and our website for the purpose of ultimately increasing customer satisfaction."
Contact your LuK distributor for a copy of the 2012 LuK RepSet Catalog or send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit Schaeffler Aftermarket to receive the most up-to-date catalog updates and product information including diagnostic and installation tips.
Schaeffler Group USA Inc. is a leading partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle replacement parts markets in North America. The group, which includes the LuK, INA and FAG brands, offers a broad range of technologies for engine, transmission and chassis applications.