New Cars of The World - First Issue is Out Now!
WIEN, Austria - November 10, 2011 - Worldcarinfo.com, The World of Cars is proud to present its latest project: New Cars of the World. This monthly guide, which is available in PDF format covers all new cars introduced during September-October, 2011 anywhere in the world, including the new BMW 3-series, Isuzu D-Max, Hyundai i30, Mia Electric, Honda Civic, Peugeot 308 Sedan, Volkswagen up! and many more.
Top Five Reasons Why You Need New Cars of the World
- Comprehensive - all key markets: Europe, USA, China, South America, India and Russia
- Easy-to-use - quick clear access with concise description - accompanied by illustrations
- Saves You Time - no fruitless browsing - we search hundreds of auto web sites every day
- Accurate - properly researched information, emailed to your inbox on the 5th every month
- Be there First - we'll do the research; learn what's new, what's coming up, what's exciting!
November, 2011 Edition will be out on the 5th of December with all the new models shown at the Los Angeles, Guangzhou and Tokyo Motor Shows!
Please visit http://worldcarinfo.com to download our sample issue for FREE
Subscription price is just EUR 190 a year!Disclaimer: worldcarinfo.com is operated by Ceauto team, who are also European correspondents of The Auto Channel.