Subaru Launches Custom Performance Cars at 2011 SEMA Show
FYI: Subaru Buyer's Guide
CHERRY HILL, NJ--Oct. 28, 2011: Subaru of America, Inc. has teamed with its motorsports partners, tuners and enthusiasts to showcase the latest Subaru Genuine Parts and Subaru Performance Tuning Accessories at the 2011 SEMA show. Subaru will also display the record-setting WRX STI, which set an average speed record of 115.356 MPH around the historic Snaefell Mountain Course this past June at the Isle of Man TT Race. The SEMA show will run November 1-4 2011 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Vehicles to be displayed include:
- Mark Higgins' Isle of Man fastest production car lap WRX STI
- SRT USA Driver David Higgins' Rally America Championship WRX STI
- Subaru Performance Tuning 2012 WRX STI 4-door
- KICKER® Audio 2012 WRX STI 5-door
- Subaru 2012 Impreza Sport 5-door accessory vehicle
- Subaru 2012 Impreza 4-door accessory vehicle
- Subaru 1986 XT Drive Magazine restoration project car
"SEMA continues to command the attention of the aftermarket tuning world and is the perfect place to showcase our latest SPT parts," said Gary Palanjian, Vice President, Parts and Service, Subaru of America, Inc. "With the upcoming launch of the all-new 2012 Impreza, Subaru has a great opportunity for Subaru Genuine Parts and SPT accessory sales."
In addition to the vehicle displays, SRT USA drivers David Higgins and Dave Mirra will be on hand to sign autographs at the Subaru booth. David Higgins will be at the booth November 1st from 11 AM until 1 PM and Dave Mirra on November 2nd from 11 AM until 1 PM.
Follow the Subaru of America Facebook page and subaru_usa on Twitter.