Toyota Customers Get SiriusXM Data Services for 3 Years on Select Model Year 2012 Toyota Camry Vehicles Equipped with Entune
FYI: Toyota Buyer's Guide
NEW YORK--Oct. 28, 2011: Sirius XM Radio and Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. will automatically give a 3-year subscription to SiriusXM data services, featuring fuel prices, traffic data, weather forecasts, sports updates, and stock information to customers purchasing select Model Year 2012 Toyota Camry vehicles equipped with Toyota's new multimedia system with Entune.
The Model Year 2012 Toyota Camry is the first Toyota vehicle with these advanced features from SiriusXM.
"Toyota has included satellite radio in its vehicles since 2004 and we are delighted that they have decided to bundle three years of information services into select Camry vehicles. These services include fuel prices, traffic data and weather delivered by SiriusXM," said Steve Cook, Group Vice President and General Manager, Automotive Division, SiriusXM. "This is an advanced feature from SiriusXM that drivers will find helpful and use daily, and we are thrilled to work with Toyota to give customers the best in-vehicle experience available on the road."
"Giving our customers the opportunity to experience satellite radio and data services from SiriusXM, including the option to find the best gas prices from over 100,000 fuel stations nationwide, enhances the experience of driving Toyota vehicles equipped with a state of the art product like Entune," said Jon Bucci, Vice President, Advanced Technology Department, Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A.
Toyota drivers and passengers using data services from SiriusXM will have access to key SiriusXM data features, including:
- Fuel Prices: SiriusXM gives customers pricing drawn from more than 100,000 fuel stations nationwide, and the ability to sort by price, distance or alphabetically.
- Traffic Data: SiriusXM delivers real-time traffic speed and flow data with accident and incident information to all users to bypass congested areas.
- Weather: SiriusXM shows coast-to-coast weather data, current conditions, three-day forecasts and warns of inclement weather in your area.
- Sports: SiriusXM provides scores and game schedules from the MLB, NFL, NBA and NHL.
- Stocks: Customers can track price and daily changes of actively reported securities traded on the NYSE®, NASDAQ® and AMEX®.
Toyota will continue to give customers purchasing new Toyota vehicles equipped with satellite radio a 3-month SiriusXM subscription, featuring more than 135 channels of commercial-free music, and premier sports, live news, talk and entertainment.
About Sirius XM Radio
Sirius XM Radio is America's satellite radio company. SiriusXM broadcasts more than 135 satellite radio channels of commercial-free music, and premier sports, news, talk, entertainment, traffic, weather, and data services to over 21 million subscribers. SiriusXM offers an array of content from many of the biggest names in entertainment, as well as from professional sports leagues, major colleges, and national news and talk providers.