Research and Markets: M2M and Connected Vehicles
DUBLIN--October 26, 2011: Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "M2M and Connected Vehicles" report to their offering.
Machine-to-Machine (M2M) communication over IP Next-Generation Networks (NGN) presents new opportunities and challenges in combination with cloud-based services. This research evaluates IP NGN infrastructure for M2M in conjunction with cloud services adapted for connected vehicles. The report includes business case analysis and with business models developed to enable service providers to monetize the relationship between M2M and connected vehicles.
- Automotive professionals
- Telematics and M2M professionals
- Telecommunications service providers
- Automotive and wireless application developers
- Providers of Geographic Information Services (GIS)
- Providers of location-based services and location based content
Keywords: Telematics, M2M, Machine-to-Machine, Telemetry, M2M Applications, Connected Vehicles, M2M Connected Vehicles, Connected Automotive
Key Topics Covered:
- Connected Vehicles are Becoming Mainstream.
- Market Size.
- M2M Connected Vehicle Applications.
- Safety, Security and other Vehicle Services:
- Breakdown call (bCall ).
- Stolen vehicle tracking.
- Remote Diagnostics.
- Insurance services.
- Connected Navigation.
- Detailed Use Case.
- Electric Vehicle Charging .
- Information Exchange.
- and many more...
- GM OnStar.
Read more inside M2M and Connected Vehicles
For more information visit Research and Markets