Research and Markets: This Report on the Global Aftermarket 2009 is Available Now
DUBLIN--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Aftermarket 2009" report to their offering.
The global aftermarket is forecast to show continued growth over the next few years. However the pattern of expansion will be uneven, with strong growth in the developing markets countering more modest growth in the developed markets. This report assesses the factors behind the development of the sector, and the implications for market participants.
- The Global aftermarket provides a comprehensive outlook of the recessional impact on the spare parts industry, across 8 regions.
- Understand the value of the global aftermarket, by region, and how this is predicted to change in the next few years.
Highlights of this title:
- Due to significant disparities amongst regions, the buoyant growth of the global aftermarket industry is not reflective of the turmoil experienced in the developed regions. Despite the recent economic downturn, the global aftermarket value remains optimistic; forecast to increase from 2008 to 2012.
Key reasons to purchase this title
- Expert opinion regarding the recessionary effects on the global aftermarket.
- Regional comparisons of mature and high growth markets.
- Provides Global aftermarket dynamics, including forecasted analysis from 2008 to 2012.
Key Topics Covered:
- Presentation Parameters
- Aftermarket Dynamics
- Global Aftermarket Value
- Global Aftermarket Revenue by Product Family
- Global Car Parc
- Regional Aftermarket Overview