Maserati Buyers Guide
2006 Maserati Coupe Cambiocorsa
CTY: 12 HWY: 19 CMB: 15
Engine/Fuel: 8 Cyl Gas
Door/Body Style: 2 Door/Sports Car/Luxury Coupe,CPE
Drive Type: RWD
Prices/WarrantySee the prices and various warranties offered.
- MSRP: $87,577
- Invoice Price: $0
- Destination Charge: $0
- Basic (Month): 48
- Basic (Mileage): 50000
- Powertrain (Month): 48
- Powertrain (Mileage): 50000
- Rust (Month):
- Rust (Mileage):
Engine & EmissionsView engine and emission data on this vehicle.
- Engines & Emissions
- 4.2-Liter, 90-Degree V8, 32-Valve, DOHC, EFI Engine; Front/Longitudinal Mounted With Horsepower Of 390@7000, Torque Of 333@4500, Alloy Block and Alloy Cylinder Heads
- Chrome Located On Exhaust Pipes
- Engine Oil Cooler
- Type of Engine: 4.2L V8
- Displacement (CC): 4244
- Fuel System: EFI
- Horsepower @ RPM: 390@7000
- Torque @ RPM: 333@4500
- Turbo: N
- Compression ratio: 11.1
- Cylinders: 8
- RPM @ Peak Horsepower: 7000
- Bore X Stroke: 3.62x3.14
- Fuel Type: Gas
DimensionsSee the interior and exterior dimensions.
- Exterior Dimensions
- Track Front: 60.0
- Track Rear: 60.6
- Overall Length (in): 178.1
- Overall Width (in): 71.7
- Overall Height (in): 51.4
- Wheelbase (in): 104.7
- Curb weight (lbs): 3704
- Interior Dimensions
- Seating capacity - Standard: 4
- Seating Capacity - Maximum: 4
FeaturesSee the features of this vehicle.
- Exterior Features
- Bodyside/Cab Step or Running Board: N/A
- Bumper Step Up: N/A
- Front Air Dam: Standard
- Metallic Paint: Option
- Power Sliding Side Van Door: N/A
- Power Trunk Lid: N/A
- Rear Spoiler: N/A
- Skid Plate or Underbody Protection: N/A
- Splash or Mud Guards: N/A
- Wind Deflector or Buffer for Convertibles: N/A
- Body Color Side Skirts
- Fog Lights
- Front Air Dam
- Front and Rear Body Color Bumpers
- Front Grille With Horizontal Ribs and Rear Grille With Mesh
- Halogen Headlights
- Rear Air Dam
- Automatic Climate Control
- Rear Heating and Air Conditioning Ducts
- Rear Window Defroster
- AM/FM Radio With 7 Speakers Total; CD Player
- In-Glass Radio Antenna
- Analog Clock
- Centralized Control Instrumentation For Climate, Audio and Navigation (If Equipped) Via 5.8-In. Screen
- Leather Located On Center Floor Console, Doors, and Instrument Panel
- Oil Gauge
- Trip Computer
- Alloy Wheels, Front 18-In. X 8.0-In. and Rear 18-In. X 9.5-In.
- Inflatable Spare Tire Kit
- SBRP235/40ZR18 Front and SBRP265/35ZR18 Rear Tires
- Exterior Auto Day/Night/Electrochromic Mirrir
- Glass Rear Window on Convertible
- Heated Exterior Mirror
- Heated Washer System
- Heated Windshield Glass
- Interior Auto Day/Night/Electrochromic Mirror
- Interval Wipers
- Oversize or Wide Angle Exterior Mirror
- Power Adjustable Exterior Mirror
- Power Backlight Window
- Rain Sensing Wipers
- Rear Wiper
- Sliding Rear Pickup Truck Window
- Tinted Glass
- Vehicle Speed Sensing Wiper Interval
- Windshield Wiper De-Icer
- Dual Body Color Folding Power Adjustable Heated Exterior Rearview Mirrors
- Front Dual Sunvisors
- Front Dual Vanity Mirrors
- Intermittent Windshield Wipers
- Power Windows
Safety FeaturesView the built in safety features included.
- Safety Features
- Automatic Locking Retractors
- Crumple Zones
- Driver Airbag
- Emergency Fuel Shut-Off Device
- Front and Rear Outboard 3-Point Seatbelts
- Front and Rear Pretensioners
- Front Dual Power Lumbar Support
- Front Seatbelt Height Adjusters
- Front Side Airbags
- Passenger Airbag
- Side Guard Door Beams
- Trunk Anti-Trap Device
- Power Decklid Unlock
- Power Door Locks
- Selective Locking
- Valet Lockout
- Vehicle Anti-Theft Via Engine Immobilizer
- Braking & Traction
- Bosch(R) 4-Wheel Anti-Lock Brakes
- Brembo(R) Front Power 330-mm X 32-mm Ventilated Disc and Rear Power 310-mm X 28-mm Ventilated Disc Brakes
- Electronic Brake Force Distribution
- Rear Locking Differential
- Traction Control
Read ReviewsExpert opinions you can trust.
- Ferrari 599GTB (2006) by Andrew Frankl
- Maserati Quattroporte (2007) by Andrew Frankl
- Maserati's Rebound: Italian Brand Finds Success By Carefully Managing Image
- 2019 Maserati Reviews
- 2019 Maserati Levante GTS Review
- 2009 Maserati Reviews
- New Maserati Guzzles Less Gas
- Introducting the Maserati GranCabrio
- 2009 Maserati Gran Turismo S Sport Coupe Review - VIDEO ENHANCED
- 2008 Maserati Reviews
- 2008 Maserati GranTurismo
- 2008 Maserati Quattroporte
- 2007 Maserati Reviews
- 2008 Maserati GranTurismo Bestows Italian Beauty and Charity at Naples Winter Wine Festival- VIDEO ENHANCED
- 2006 Maserati Reviews
- 2006 Maserati GrandSport
Fuel Economy GuideResearch the yearly spend on gasoline for every Maserati in our database.
The fuel economy calculations assume annual mileage of 15,000 miles, 45% of which is highway miles and 55% city miles and fuel costs of $2.79 per gallon. These figures can be adjusted to more accurately reflect your driving style and fuel costs in your area:
NHTSA Test ResultsGet crash test results, service bulletins, and product recalls for every Maserati model.
Click a car name to see the crash test details for that model.
Crash Test Data for 2006 MaseratiNo crash test data exists.
Service Bulletins for 2006 Maserati
2006 MASERATI COUPE Bulletin Number: MAS001319 Notification of changes to the online documentation sites TechInt and TechDoc. Bulletin Number: MAS001338 New guidelines for use of Blue-On-Line technical support requests and warranty requests for authorization. Bulletin Number: MAS001361 Notification of diagnostic server downtime for maintenance. 2006 MASERATI GRANSPORT Bulletin Number: MAS001319 Notification of changes to the online documentation sites TechInt and TechDoc. Bulletin Number: MAS001338 New guidelines for use of Blue-On-Line technical support requests and warranty requests for authorization. Bulletin Number: MAS001361 Notification of diagnostic server downtime for maintenance. 2006 MASERATI QUATTROPORTE Bulletin Number: MAS001319 Notification of changes to the online documentation sites TechInt and TechDoc. Bulletin Number: MAS001338 New guidelines for use of Blue-On-Line technical support requests and warranty requests for authorization. Bulletin Number: MAS001361 Notification of diagnostic server downtime for maintenance. Bulletin Number: MAS001652 Diagnostic guide for brake system noise. Bulletin Number: MAS001962 Circular letter - Oil Cartridge removal/refitting procedure update. Bulletin Number: MTB-153 MASERATI: NEW PROCEDURE TO AVOID THE UNNECESSARY REPLACEMENT OF THE REAR HUB HOLDER. HELI-COIL INSTALLATION PROCEDURE ATTACHED IN THE BULLETIN. *KB Bulletin Number: MTB-200914 MASERATI: QUATTROPORTE DUOSELECT SERVICE CAMPAIGN REGARDING INSTALLATION OF THE RIGHT CATALYTIC CONVERTER HEAT SHIELD. THE INSTALLATION OF THE HEAT SHIELD WILL REDUCE THE HEAT GENERATED FROM THE CATALYTIC CONVERTER TO THE CLUTCH HOUSING AR Bulletin Number: MTB-201021 MASERATI: TORQUE SPECS REMINDER. *RM
Recalls for 2006 Maserati
2006 MASERATI QUATTROPORTE NHTSA Campaign ID: SUSPENSION:REAR Manufacturer: Maserati North America, Inc. Manufacture Dates: - Potential Units Affected: 7438
Maserati North America, Inc. (Maserati) is recalling certain model year 2005-2008 Quattroporte, 2008 Granturismo, and 2008 Alfa Romeo 8C vehicles. The rear tie rod assemblies may have insufficient anti-corrosion material applied, allowing them to weaken and possibly fail.
Failure of the tie rods may result in a loss of vehicle control and increase the risk of a crash.
Maserati will notify owners and dealers will replace the tie rod assemblies. The recall began on June 27, 2013. Customers may contact Maserati at 1-877-696-2737. Maserati's recall campaign number is 205.
2006 MASERATI QUATTROPORTE NHTSA Campaign ID: SUSPENSION:FRONT:CONTROL ARM:LOWER BALL JOINT Manufacturer: MASERATI NORTH AMERICA, INC. Manufacture Dates: - 06/01/2008 Potential Units Affected: 7912
MASERATI IS RECALLING 7,912 MY 2008 GRAN TURISMO, QUATTROPORTE, AND ALFA ROMEO VEHICLES. INCORRECTLY TORQUED UPPER AND LOWER BALL JOINT NUTS MAY CAUSE THE BALL JOINT NUTS TO LOOSEN.
IN TIME, THIS COULD LEAD TO NOISE, STEERING WHEEL VIBRATION, AND FAILURE OF THE BALL JOINT STUD RESULTING IN DAMAGE OR SEPARATION OF THE SUSPENSION ARM. THIS COULD RESULT IN A LOSS OF STEERING CAPABILITY, INCREASING THE RISK OF A CRASH.
DEALERS WILL INSPECT THE TORQUE OF THE FRONT/REAR UPPER AND LOWER BALL JOINT NUTS AND, IF NECESSARY, REPLACE THE SUSPENSION ARMS AND HUB CARRIER. THE RECALL IS EXPECTED TO BEGIN DURING FEBRUARY 2009. Owners may contact Maserati customer service at 1-877-696-2737.
2006 MASERATI QUATTROPORTE NHTSA Campaign ID: STEERING:HYDRAULIC POWER ASSIST SYSTEM Manufacturer: MASERATI NORTH AMERICA, INC. Manufacture Dates: 11/14/2005 - 12/06/2005 Potential Units Affected: 169
ON CERTAIN PASSENGER VEHICLES, THE POWER ASSIST DELIVERED BY THE STEERING RACK MAY NOT BE FULLY AVAILABLE WHILE MAKING EXTREME LEFT HAND TURNS FOR A PROLONGED PERIOD OF TIME. AN INTERNAL O-RING OF THE STEERING RACK CAN BECOME DISLODGED OR DISLOCATED CAUSING A LOSS OF POWER ASSIST TO THE DRIVER.
SUCH CIRCUMSTANCES COULD LEAD TO A REDUCTION IN VEHICLE CONTROL, WHICH COULD RESULT IN A CRASH.
DEALERS WILL REPLACE THE STEERING RACK FREE OF CHARGE. THE RECALL BEGAN ON JANUARY 3, 2006. Owners may contact Maserati customer service at 1-877-696-2737.
Green VehiclesFind the Maserati models that are the cleanest and most fuel efficient.
The Green Vehicle Guide will help you find the most fuel-efficient Maserati for your needs.
California emissions requirements differ from the federal requirements, and therefore selecting ALL STATES may produce multiple listings for the same vehicle.
Monthly Payment CalculatorFind a car or truck made by Maserati that fits your budget by using our monthly payment calculator.
Make your selections in the boxes below and click the "Generate List" button to see a list
of Maserati cars and trucks that fit your monthly budget.