Hummer Buyers Guide
2002 Hummer H1 (basic)
CTY: N/A HWY: N/A CMB: N/A
Engine/Fuel: 8 Cyl
Door/Body Style: /SUV, sport utility vehicle
Prices/WarrantySee the prices and various warranties offered.
- MSRP: $108,959
- Invoice Price: $98,445
- Destination Charge: $0
- Basic (Month):
- Basic (Mileage):
- Powertrain (Month):
- Powertrain (Mileage):
- Rust (Month):
- Rust (Mileage):
Engine & EmissionsView engine and emission data on this vehicle.
- Engines & Emissions
- 6500 cc 6.5 liters V 8 front engine with 103.1 mm bore, 97 mm stroke, 20.2 compression ratio, overhead valve and two valves per cylinder
- 95 liter 25 gallon main diesel fuel tank , 64 liter 17 gallon auxiliary diesel fuel tank
- Diesel fuel
- Diesel indirect injection fuel system
- Emission control level FED
- Compression ratio: 20.2
- Cylinders: 8
- RPM @ Peak Horsepower: 195
DimensionsSee the interior and exterior dimensions.
- Exterior Dimensions
- Overall Length (in): 184.5
- Overall Width (in): 86.5
- Overall Height (in): 75
- Wheelbase (in): 130
- Curb weight (lbs): 7154
- Curb weight (lbs): 3245
- Interior Dimensions
- Headroom front (in): 41.6
- Headroom rear (in): 40
- Hip room front (in): 23.1
- Hip room rear (in): 22.4
- Leg room front (in): 38.1
- Leg room rear (in): 29.9
- Shoulder room front (in): 77.1
- Shoulder room rear (in): 77.1
FeaturesSee the features of this vehicle.
- Black front and rear bumpers
- Conventional lens halogen bulb headlights
- Front fog lights
- Metallic paint , black paint , gloss paint
- Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning with rear outlet
- Heavy duty engine cooling system
- Turbo compressor
- Ventilation system
- Entertainment, Communication & Navigation
- Fixed mast antenna
- Four speakers
- Other audio system with AM/FM radio, CD player, cassette, Disc Autochanger and six-disc remote changer
- Cruise control
- Low washer fluid level warning
- Oil pressure
- Wheels & Tires
- External dimensions: overall length (mm): 4686, overall length (inches): 184.5, overall width (mm): 2197, overall width (inches): 86.5, overall height (mm): 1905, overall height (inches): 75, ground clearance (mm): 406, ground clearance (inches): 16, wheelbase (mm): 3302, wheelbase (inches): 130, front track (mm): 1819, front track (inches): 71.6, rear track (mm): 1819, rear track (inches): 71.6, curb to curb turning circle (mm): 8077 and curb to curb turning circle (feet): 26.5
- Four-wheel ABS
- Front and rear steel wheels with 17 inch rim diam
- Front and rear tires with 318 mm tire width, 80% tire profile and raised black letters
- Full-time 4x4-wheel drive automatic hubs
- Windows, Mirrors & Wipers
- Driver and passenger power heated black door mirrors
- Fixed rear window
- Front power windows with one one-touch , rear power windows
- Heat reflective glass
- Illuminated driver and passenger vanity mirror
- Opening rear + windows
- Rear view mirror
- Windshield wipers with variable intermittent wipe
Safety FeaturesView the built in safety features included.
- Safety Features
- Two height adjustable head restraints on front seats and rear seats
- Braking & Traction
- Four disc brakes
Read ReviewsExpert opinions you can trust.
- 2009 Hummer Reviews
- 2009 Hummer H3T Review
- 2008 Hummer Reviews
- 2008 Hummer H2
- 2006 Hummer Reviews
- 2006 Hummer H3
- 2006 Hummer H3
- HUMMER H3 Right-Hand-Drive Unveiled
- HUMMER Announces 2007 H3x Pricing
- 2005 Hummer Reviews
- 2005 Hummer H2 SUT
- 2004 Hummer Reviews
- 2004 Hummer H2
- 2003 Hummer Reviews
- 2003 Hummer AM H2
- 2003 Hummer AM H2
- 1997 Hummer Reviews
- 1997 Hummer AM General
- 1996 Hummer Reviews
- 1996 Hummer AM General
Fuel Economy GuideResearch the yearly spend on gasoline for every Hummer in our database.
The fuel economy calculations assume annual mileage of 15,000 miles, 45% of which is highway miles and 55% city miles and fuel costs of $2.79 per gallon. These figures can be adjusted to more accurately reflect your driving style and fuel costs in your area:
NHTSA Test ResultsGet crash test results, service bulletins, and product recalls for every Hummer model.
Click a car name to see the crash test details for that model.
Crash Test Data for 2002 HummerNo crash test data exists.
Service Bulletins for 2002 Hummer
2002 HUMMER H2 Bulletin Number: 000601012F THIS INFORMATIONAL BULLETIN PROVIDES INFORMATION TO GM DEALERS ON THE CORRECT CLEANING METHODS WHEN CLEANING ENGINE GASKET SEALING SURFACES. Bulletin Number: 16NA260 THIS TECHNICAL BULLETIN PROVIDES A PROCEDURE TO REPROGRAM THE MEDIA DISC PLAYER WITH THE LATEST CALIBRATIONS TO CORRECT A CONDITION OF THE REAR ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM NOT OPERATING AS INTENDED IN COLDER AMBIENT TEMPERATURE AREAS DUE TO CALIBR Bulletin Number: PI1394A THIS INFORMATIONAL BULLETIN PROVIDES ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON HOW TO INSTALL PISTONS AND SUGGEST WHAT TOOLS TO USE. Bulletin Number: PIC-4935-E THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION PROVIDES INFORMATION TO HELP THE DEALERSHIP TECHNICIANS PERFORM A PARASITIC DRAIN TEST FOR THE ONSTAR MODULE. WHEN PERFORMING BATTERY PARASITIC DRAIN TEST, THERE MAY BE SOME CONFUSION AS TO WHAT TH Bulletin Number: PIC4935E THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION PROVIDES INFORMATION TO HELP THE DEALERSHIP TECHNICIANS PERFORM A PARASITIC DRAIN TEST FOR THE ONSTAR MODULE. WHEN PERFORMING BATTERY PARASITIC DRAIN TEST, THERE MAY BE SOME CONFUSION AS TO WHAT TH Bulletin Number: PIC-5050-A THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION ADVISES THE TECHNICIAN THE STEPS ON REPAIRING THE CONCERN. A CUSTOMER MAY IDENTIFY A CONCERN OF UNABLE TO REACTIVATE A VEHICLE'S ONSTAR THAT HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY DISABLED BY ONSTAR. DEALER IS TO CA Bulletin Number: PIC5050A THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION ADVISES THE TECHNICIAN THE STEPS ON REPAIRING THE CONCERN. A CUSTOMER MAY IDENTIFY A CONCERN OF UNABLE TO REACTIVATE A VEHICLE'S ONSTAR THAT HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY DISABLED BY ONSTAR. DEALER IS TO CA Bulletin Number: PIC5088F THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION ADVISES THE TECHNICIAN ON THE STEPS TO DIAGNOSE AND REPAIR THE CONCERN. THE VEHICLE'S XM RADIO ONLY HAS XM PREVEIW CHANNELS. Bulletin Number: PIT-3665-D THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION ADVISES THE TECHNICIAN THAT THE HYDRO-BOOST IS NOT SERVICEABLE AND WILL NEED TO BE REPLACED IF THE BRAKE PEDAL MOVES OR APPLIES ON ITS OWN AT A FULL TURN. Bulletin Number: PIT5389A THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION ADVISES THE TECHNICIAN ON THE STEPS FOR DIAGNOSING THE CONCERN. THE VEHICLE MAY BE UNABLE TO CONNECT TO ONSTAR USING THE WHITE, BLUE OR RED ONSTAR BUTTONS. Bulletin Number: PIT5485A THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION ADVISES THE TECHNICIAN, IF UNABLE TO PLACE AN ONSTAR CALL IN THE IGNITION ON MODE AFTER THE ONSTAR CANADA UPGRADE TO CONTACT THE GM TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE CENTER ONSTAR GROUP FOR FURTHER ASSISTANCE. Bulletin Number: PIT5485B THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION ADVISES THE TECHNICIAN IF UNABLE TO PLACE AN ONSTAR CALL IN THE IGNITION ON MODE AFTER THE ONSTAR CANADA UPGRADE, TO CONTACT THE GM TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE CENTER ONSTAR GROUP FOR FURTHER ASSISTANCE. Bulletin Number: SB-10-08-50-003B GENERAL MOTORS: INFORMATION PROVIDED BY BULLETIN FOR ALL 2012 AND PRIOR GENERAL MOTOR TRUCKS AND PASSENGER VEHICLES REGARDING THE ADJUSTABLE COMFORT AND CUSTOM UPHOLSTERY OF THE DRIVER AND THE PASSENGER HEAD RESTRAINT. *PE
Recalls for 2002 HummerNo recalls exist.
Green VehiclesFind the Hummer models that are the cleanest and most fuel efficient.
The Green Vehicle Guide will help you find the most fuel-efficient Hummer for your needs.
California emissions requirements differ from the federal requirements, and therefore selecting ALL STATES may produce multiple listings for the same vehicle.
Monthly Payment CalculatorFind a car or truck made by Hummer that fits your budget by using our monthly payment calculator.
Make your selections in the boxes below and click the "Generate List" button to see a list
of Hummer cars and trucks that fit your monthly budget.