2011 LA Auto Show: Press Pass Coverage "As If You Were Here"
Get the complete back-story. See the car show as if you are a journalist
For the sixteenth year in a row, TheAutoChannel.com is proud to present exclusive PRESS PASS COVERAGE of the Los Angeles Auto Show. TACH's Press Pass Coverage features dozens of full-length videos posted as they happen and archived for future reference.
And this year, like all years, our comprehensive video coverage is "Google TV" and "Internet TV" ready!
At The Auto Channel we have always been much happier to give you copious amounts of free content as opposed to virtually all other auto-related online outlets that just wanted to sell you stuff or collect your personal information that they can sell to car dealers. HaHaha, some have actually tried to charge fees before they granted you access to their content.
The LA Auto Show is one of North America's most important new vehicle expositions, and the first in the 2011-12 car show season.
Watching TACH's video coverage is like having Media Credentials to this major automotive event. You'll see the show like a rich and famous journalist - in fact better than a rich and famous journalist, because if there was such a thing even they wouldn't get better coverage. You get:
• Unlimited viewings of un-cut, un-abridged videos
• Extensive text reports from manufacturers and journalists
• On-location photography
• Unrestricted access to TACH's exhaustive proprietary databases and pricing and comparison tools.
And guess what, it's all FREE! To "experience" the 2011 Los Angeles Auto Show CLICK HERE.
To go back and re-visit our Press Pass Coverage of previous auto shows click on the links below:
- 2011 Frankfurt Auto Show
- 2011 New York Auto Show
- 2011 Geneva Auto Show
- 2011 Chicago Auto Show
- 2011 Detroit (NAIAS) Auto Show
- 2010 Los Angeles Auto Show
- 2010 Paris Motor Show
- 2010 New York Auto Show
- 2010 Geneva Motor Show
- 2010 Chicago Auto Show
- 2010 Detroit (NAIAS) Auto Show
- 2009 Los Angeles Auto Show
- 2009 Frankfurt Motor Show
- 2009 New York Auto Show
- 2009 Geneva Motor Show
- National Clean Energy Project
- 2009 Chicago Auto Show
- 2009 Detroit (NAIAS) Auto Show
- 2008 Los Angeles Auto Show
- 2008 Propane Engine-Fuel Summit
- 2008 SEMA AAIW Show
- 2008 Paris Motor Show
- 2008 British International Motor Show
- 2008 New York Auto Show
- 2008 Alternative Energy and Transportation Expo
- Plug-In 2008 Conference and Expo
- 2008 Alt Fuels and Vehicles Conference
- 2008 Geneva Motor Show
- 2008 New York Auto Show
- 2008 Chicago Auto Show
- 2008 Detroit (NAIAS) Auto Show
- Bob Lutz at Western Auto Journalists
- 2007 Los Angeles Auto Show
- 2007 Tokyo Motor Show
- 2007 Frankfurt Motor Show
- 2007 Detroit (NAIAS) Auto Show
- 100th Anniversary LA Auto Show (2006.5)
- 2007 Chicago Auto Show