The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Dec 21, 2013
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW THE RAIN HAS GONE!
- Robert Sinclair Jr. AAA New York - AAA NEW YORK: RECORD SETTING YEAR-END HOLIDAY TRAVEL EXPECTED AS NUMBERS INCREASE FOR THE FIFTH CONSECUTIVE YEAR TO 94.5 MILLION TRAVELERS
- Sharon Sudol & John Russell, Senior Correspondents - 2014 DODGE AVENGER SAT; WINTER DRIVING TIPS
- Holly Reich, Automotive Journalist - LAND ROVER DRIVING SCHOOL
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 21 December 2013
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
David Goldsmith - Urban/Fulton Service Station, and Bronx Community College, CUNY
Mimi Gould - Senior Correspondent
Nicole Markson - Auto Empowerment, Auto Lab Broadcast Interviewer
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY
Holly Reich - Automotive and travel writer, contributing to a variety of publications including Edmunds.com, Rides, Elite Traveler, and AutomotiveRhythms.com