The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air Saturday mornings.
8 to 9 am on WMCA Radio
9 to 10 am on WNYM Radio
After listening to the first hour on WMCA, you will need to close that window and click the link to listen to the second hour on WNYM.
Jun 27, 2015
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, Suffolk, England - OUT OF THE FOGLIO- ALFA ROMEO RETURNS
- Russ Rader, Vice President Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
- Robert Sinclair AAA New York - AAA OPPOSES ENACTMENT OF THE PORT AUTHORITY OF NEW YORK AND NEW JERSEY TRANSPARANCY AND ACCOUNTABILITY ACT OF 2015; JULY 4TH TRAVELERS
- Sharon Sudol and John Russell, Senior Correspondents - HYUNDAI ELANTRA SPORT
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 27 June 2015
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Tom Foley - Brendan's Service Station & Access Automotive Communications
Joe Guarino - Joe Guarino Automotive Repairs and Access Automotive Communications
Howard Lepzelter - Access Automotive Communications
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY