The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air Saturday mornings.
8 to 9 am on WMCA Radio
9 to 10 am on WNYM Radio
After listening to the first hour on WMCA, you will need to close that window and click the link to listen to the second hour on WNYM.
Jul 25, 2015
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, Suffolk England - THE POWER OF RADIO!
- Tamara Warren, Automotive Journalist - RAM 2500; FORD EDGE
- Russ Rader, Vice President Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - SPEEDING MAKES CRASHES MORE LIKELY AND MORE LIKELY TO BE DEADLY
- Ralph Bombardiere, Executive Director GASDA - GASOLINE PRICES
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 25 July 2015
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from Suffolk, England
Tom Foley - 164th Street Auto Repair, Jamaica, Queens, NY
Joe Guarino - Joe Guarino Automotive Repairs and Access Automotive Communications
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY
Jose Ramirez - Ramirez & Sons Automotive