The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air Saturday mornings.
8 to 9 am on WMCA Radio
9 to 10 am on WNYM Radio
After listening to the first hour on WMCA, you will need to close that window and click the link to listen to the second hour on WNYM.
Sep 27, 2014
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, Suffolk England - NOT SMART LANE CHANGES
- Robert Sinclair AAA NY - GASOLINE PRICES DIP
- Russ Rader, Vice President- Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - VOLKSWAGEN JETTA EARNS GOOD SMALL OVERLAP RATING, TOP SAFETY PICK+ AWARD
- Sharon Sudol, & John Russell Senior Correspondents - 2014 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 27 September 2014
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Audra Fordin - Great Bear Auto Repairs and Auto Body
Jerry Pastore - D&J Diagnostic and The Consortium for Automotive Education
Johanna Pastore - D&J Diagnostic Center
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY