The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air Saturday mornings.
8 to 9 am on WMCA Radio
9 to 10 am on WNYM Radio
After listening to the first hour on WMCA, you will need to close that window and click the link to listen to the second hour on WNYM.
Oct 25, 2014
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, SUFFOLK England - ALUMINIUM MANIPULATION
- Russ Rader - Vice President Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - ON GUARD: SAFETY GEAR ON THE BACK OF TRUCK TRAILERS IS IMPROVING
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - KIA SORENTO EV
- Ivan Anderson-Brookdale Community College - AUTOMOTIVE EDUCATION
- Dr. William Sharfman , Automotive Journalist & Consultant - KIA EV
Coming Up - Saturday, 01 November 2014
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, Suffolk, England - FROM THE FUTURE - JAMES RUSSELL OWEN
- James Russell Owen - THE ROYAL AUTOMOBILE CLUB OF GREAT BRITAIN'S DESIGN AWARD FOR CREATING A VETERAN CAR OF THE FUTURE
- Sharon Sudol & John Russell, Senior Correspondents - TOYOTA TACOMA; TOYOTA TUNDRA
- Russ Rader, Vice President Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - EYES ON THE ROAD: SEARCHING FOR ANSWERS TO THE PROBLEM OF DISTRACTED DRIVING
- Dr. William Sharfman, Automotive Journalist & Consultant - NEW ALL ALLOY BODIED FORD F-150
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 01 November 2014
Harold Bendell - Major World
Fred Bordoff - New York Center for Automotive Technology (NYCAT) and Bronx Community College, CUNY
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from Suffolk, England
Howard Lepzelter - Access Automotive Communications
Nicole Markson - Auto Empowerment, Auto Lab Broadcast Interviewer
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -