The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air Saturday mornings.
8 to 9 am on WMCA Radio
9 to 10 am on WNYM Radio
After listening to the first hour on WMCA, you will need to close that window and click the link to listen to the second hour on WNYM.
Jul 19, 2014
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - AND NOT JUST WELDING GASES
- Eric Evarts-Senior Associate Editor Autos,Consumer Reports - SIX BURNING QUESTIONS ABOUT ELECTRIC CARS
- Jurek Grabowski- Director Of Research at the AAA Foundation For Traffic Safety - DROWSY DRIVING
- Sharon Sudol & John Russell, Senior Correspondents - KIA K900; JEEP CHEROKEE
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 19 July 2014
Harold Bendell - Major World
Fred Bordoff - New York Center for Automotive Technology (NYCAT) and Bronx Community College, CUNY
Libby DeMarco - Broadway Sunoco Station, Jersey City, New Jersey
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Audra Fordin - Great Bear Auto Repairs and Auto Body
Josephine Moran - Santander Region President, New York - Northern New Jersey
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -
Victor Principe - Hostos Community College, CUNY, and Little Italy Auto Repairs