The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air Saturday mornings.
8 to 9 am on WMCA Radio
9 to 10 am on WNYM Radio
After listening to the first hour on WMCA, you will need to close that window and click the link to listen to the second hour on WNYM.
Apr 18, 2015
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, Suffolk England - NOT SO SMART? - SMART MOTORWAYS IN THE UK AND EUROPE
- Tamara Warren, Automotive Journalist - WORLD CAR AWARDS RESULTS
- Russ Rader, Vice President Insurance For Highway Safety - AN EASY WIN: STRONG GDL LAWS MAXIMIZE BENEFITS
- Sharon Sudol and John Russell, Senior Correspondents - TOYOTA SIENNA; NISSAN VERSA
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 18 April 2015
Harold Bendell - Major World
Fred Bordoff - New York Center for Automotive Technology (NYCAT) and Bronx Community College, CUNY
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from Suffolk, England
Nicole Markson - Auto Empowerment, Auto Lab Broadcast Interviewer
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY