The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air Saturday mornings.
8 to 9 am on WMCA Radio
9 to 10 am on WNYM Radio
After listening to the first hour on WMCA, you will need to close that window and click the link to listen to the second hour on WNYM.
Oct 18, 2014
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, SUFFOLK, England - FROM RAGS TO RUINS
- Robert J. Piechota, Director- Small Business Development Center New York City College of Technology
- Sharon Sudol and John Russell, Senior Correspondents - SCION TC; CADILLAC CTS V
- Dr. William Sharfman, Automotive Journalist & Consultant - KIA SEDONA; KIA EV
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 18 October 2014
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Joe Guarino - Joe Guarino Automotive Repairs and Access Automotive Communications
Nicole Markson - Auto Empowerment, Auto Lab Broadcast Interviewer
Jerry Pastore - D&J Diagnostic and The Consortium for Automotive Education
Johanna Pastore - D&J Diagnostic Center
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY