The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air Saturday mornings.
8 to 9 am on WMCA Radio
9 to 10 am on WNYM Radio
After listening to the first hour on WMCA, you will need to close that window and click the link to listen to the second hour on WNYM.
Nov 22, 2014
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, Suffolk England - CHEAP AS CHIPS-EUROPEAN FUEL CELL TECHNOLOGY
- Eugene Peterson, Program Manager of the Consumer Reports Auto Test Center - CONSUMER REPORTS WARNS COUNTERFEIT CHINESE TIRES POSE CONSUMER RISK
- Robert Sinclair, AAA New York - FAULTY TIRE REPAIRS POSE SERIOUS THREAT TO ROADWAY SAFETY
- Michelle Krebs, Director, Automotive Relations at AutoTrader - LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW PRESS DAYS; THE USED CAR SURGE COMING; OVERALL INDUSTRY QUESTIONS- SALES, NEW PRODUCTS
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - SCION XD & TOYOTA TAV4
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 22 November 2014
Harold Bendell - Major World
Fred Bordoff - New York Center for Automotive Technology (NYCAT) and Bronx Community College, CUNY
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from Suffolk, England
Audra Fordin - Great Bear Auto Repairs and Auto Body
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -
Victor Principe - Hostos Community College, CUNY, and Little Italy Auto Repairs