The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
Due to technical difficulties, the complete May 18, 2013 show is not available in the archive at this time. Look for it in the archives next Saturday. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
May 18, 2013
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - "BUILT TO LAST"
- Dr. Phineas Baxandall, Senior Analyst & Program Director, U.S. Public Interest Research Group - "NEW REPORT: REDUCTION IN DRIVING LIKELY TO CONTINUE"
- Sharon Sudol, Senior Correspondent - "TOYOTA COROLLA"
- Russ Rader, Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - "REDESIGNED SUBARU FORESTER ACES THROUGH NEW CRASH TEST"
- Sharon Sudol - "TOYOTA'S ENTUNE INFOTAINMENT SYSTEM"
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 18 May 2013
Harold Bendell - Major World
Fred Bordoff - New York Center for Automotive Technology (NYCAT)
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Audra Fordin - Great Bear Auto Repairs and Auto Body
Nicole Markson - Auto Empowerment, Auto Lab Broadcast Interviewer
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY