The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
Saturday, September 26, 2015 —
This week on The Auto Lab, Robert Erskine’s guest will be
Sarah Sillars, Recently Appointed First Woman CEO of the Institute Of Advanced Motorists in the UK
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 8:05 a.m. Eastern Time
Jul 27, 2013
- Robert Erskine-Senior European Correspondent, London England - "FROM ENGLAND WITH LOVE-ALVIS 4.3 LITRE CONTINUATION SERIES"
- Sharon Sudol & John Russell, Senior Correspondents - "2014 HONDA CIVIC HYBRID"
- Jim Travers-Associate Automotive Editor-Consumer Reports - "CHEVROLET IMPALA IS FIRST DOMESTIC CAR TO TOP CONSUMER REPORTS SEDAN RATINGS IN TWO DECADES"
- Robert Sinclair-AAANY - "AAA: AS GAS PRICES CONTINUE TO RISE, HIGH COSTS COULD IMPACT ECONOMY"
- Audra Fordin-Women Auto Know - "CHILDREN "AUTO KNOW" MECHANICS; THE FUTURE DRIVERS OF AMERICA"
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 27 July 2013
Harold Bendell - Major World
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Audra Fordin - Great Bear Auto Repairs and Auto Body
Howard Lepzelter - Access Automotive Communications
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY
Victor Principe - Hostos Community College, CUNY, and Little Italy Auto Repairs