The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
Mar 02, 2013
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - "FORD'S KUGA LEAPS FREE"
- Sharon Sudol and John Russell, Senior Correspondents - "INFINITI JX 35"
- Russ Rader- Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - "SHARING THE ROAD-COMMUNITIES TRY NEW WAYS TO IMPROVE BICYCLISTS SAFETY"
- Mike Quincy, Editor - Consumer Reports - "HONDAS RE-ENTER CRS' TOP PICKS LIST; CR-V ANDS ODYSSEY DEEMED TOPS IN THEIR CATEGORIES"
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 02 March 2013
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Libby DeMarco - Broadway Sunoco Station, Jersey City, New Jersey
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
David Goldsmith - Urban/Fulton Service Station, and Bronx Community College, CUNY
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Joanne Porcelli, Esq. - -
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Rockland Community College, SUNY