The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
We have fixed a problem you may have been experiencing with our archives going back to December 2013. We apologize for any problems you were experiencing. Thank you for listening to The Auto Lab.
The Auto Lab Congratulates the Graduates of the CWE's Entry Level Automotive Training Program held at NYCAT
Franklin Cardwell, Jr.
Dec 15, 2007
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London, England; and Miles Fletcher, Head of External Affairs, IMI: The Institute of the Motor Industry - "UK Apprenticeships Motor Indistry"
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - Audi TT Coupe
- Kevin Wilson, Senior Editor, AutoWeek - "Panoply of Porches Past & Take This to the Banks"
- Dr. William Sharfman, Director of Judging, Automotive News PACE Awards - "Update"
- Michael Quincy, Data Analyst, Consumer Reports Auto Tests - "People Movers"
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 15 December 2007
Harold Bendell - Major World
Fred Bordoff - New York Center for Automotive Technology (NYCAT)
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Peyton Knight - Knight's Automotive Repairs & AAA New Jersey
Pierre Louis - Major World
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Greater New York Safety Council
Victor Principe - Hostos Community College, CUNY
Bill Sharfman - Director of Judging, The Automotive News PACE Awards