The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
03/30/2014 — The shows from March 29th and 22nd are available in our archives now.
Sep 29, 2007
- Prof. Dennis Foy, UK - Europe's CO2 Programs
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - Isuzu Ascender
- Aaron Lowe, Vice President of Government Affairs, Automotive Aftermarket Industry Association; and Jordan Weine, GASDA - Right To Repair Legislation
- Jon Linkov, Managing Editor of Autos, Consumer Reports - "The Ultimate Green Machine"
- Dr. William Sharfman - "The Ford Focus and its SYNC System"
- Kevin Wilson, Automotive News - "Teen Driving Safety Summit"
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 29 September 2007
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Peyton Knight - Knight's Automotive Repairs & AAA New Jersey
Pierre Louis - Major World
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Greater New York Safety Council
Victor Principe - Hostos Community College, CUNY
John Serrano - Computer Diagnostics & Access Automotive Communications
Bill Sharfman - Director of Judging, The Automotive News PACE Awards