The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
Due to technical difficulties, the complete May 18, 2013 show is not available in the archive at this time. Look for it in the archives next Saturday. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The Auto Lab welcomes Lincoln Tech's Students and Faculty in Whitestone, Queens as new listeners!
In addition, here are the 2007 Automotive High School Scholarship
There is one additional award:
Aug 18, 2007
- SPECIAL GUESTS: Reggie Idlett and Tony Nelson - "Upper Manhattan Auto Show" Program of the Greater Harlem Chamber of Commerce
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - "Cor Blimey London's Black Grassy Cars"
- Ms. Mary Beth Stanek, Director of the Environment and Energy Policy Division of General Motors - GM's E85 product plans
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - KIA Spectra
- Dr. William Sharfman - Toyota Highlander
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 18 August 2007
Harold Bendell - Major World
Nick Giancaspro - Baychester Auto Repair Facility & Consortium for Automotive Education
Pierre Louis - Major World
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Greater New York Safety Council
John Serrano - Computer Diagnostics & Access Automotive Communications
Bill Sharfman - Director of Judging, The Automotive News PACE Awards