The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
Due to technical difficulties, the complete May 18, 2013 show is not available in the archive at this time. Look for it in the archives next Saturday. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Melissa Silberman, Principal of New York City Automotive High School, with students Juan Gonzalez and Jeremy Zamora, on The Auto Lab, November 4, 2006
Jun 02, 2007
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London, England - 'STOPPING STARTED IN AMERICA"
- Douglas Love, Consumer Reports - "Consumer Reports Poll: Car Buyers Seek Fuel Efficiency, but Remain wary of Tradeoffs"
- Holly Reich - "Top 10 Tips for Good Auto Repair Service" & "Build A Bear Cars"
- Russ Rader, Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - 1st time Institute tests convertibles
- Dr. William Sharfman - Reporting live from the Greenwich Concour's D'Elegance Antique Show
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 02 June 2007
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
David Goldsmith - Urban/Fulton Service Station, and Bronx Community College, CUNY
Pierre Louis - Major World
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Greater New York Safety Council
Victor Principe - Hostos Community College, CUNY
Holly Reich - The New York Daily News and The Washington Post