The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
03/30/2014 — The shows from March 29th and 22nd are available in our archives now.
Melissa Silberman, Principal of New York City Automotive High School, with students Juan Gonzalez and Jeremy Zamora, on The Auto Lab, November 4, 2006
May 26, 2007
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London, England - "TO BUY OR NOT TO BUY"
- Russ Rader, Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - "NEW ACURA AND FORD MODELS ARE TOP PERFORMERS IN CRASH TESTS"
- Carter Myers, Automotive Retailing Today (ART) - "Help Wanted Sign up at Auto Dealerships Across the U.S."
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent, and Bruce Wennerstrom - "Greenwich Concours d'Elegance"
- Dr. William Sharfman - The BMW 5 Series
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 26 May 2007
Harold Bendell - Major World
Joe Guarino - Joe and Steve's Automotive Repairs
Pierre Louis - Major World
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Victor Principe - Hostos Community College, CUNY
John Serrano - Computer Diagnostics & Access Automotive Communications
Bill Sharfman - Director of Judging, The Automotive News PACE Awards