The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
We have fixed a problem you may have been experiencing with our archives going back to December 2013. We apologize for any problems you were experiencing. Thank you for listening to The Auto Lab.
Melissa Silberman, Principal of New York City Automotive High School, with students Juan Gonzalez and Jeremy Zamora, on The Auto Lab, November 4, 2006
March 17, 2007
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent , London England - BMW 3 Diesel
- Dr. James Quigley, Director Center for Sustainable Energy, Bronx Community College, CUNY. - "Chrysler executive opposes any big increase in fuel economy"
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - Volvo S80
- Jeff Bartlett, Deputy Editor Online, Consumer Reports
- John McDermott, Consortium for Worker Education - "Class Aims to Put Students Under the Hood, and Into Stable Jobs"
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:05am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 17 March 2007
Harold Bendell - Major World
Nick Giancaspro - Baychester Auto Repair Facility and Bronx Community College, City University of New York
Joe Guarino - Joe and Steve's Automotive Repairs
Howard Lepzelter - Bronx Community College, City University of New York
Pierre Louis - Major World
Nick Prague - Maintenance Superintendent - Metropolitan Transportation Authority and Instructor in Automotive Technology, Bronx Community College, CUNY
Bill Sharfman - Director of Judging, The Automotive News Pace Awards