The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
May 18, 2013 — the stream of today's show is now available already in progress. The complete show will not be available in the archives today, however.
Melissa Silberman, Principal of New York City Automotive High School, with students Juan Gonzalez and Jeremy Zamora, on The Auto Lab, November 4, 2006
March 3, 2007
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, from London, England - "Contaminated" Petrol
- Dr. James Quigley, Director of the Center for Sustainable Energy, Bronx Community College, CUNY - Australia's Nationwide Sift to Energy Savings
- Dr. Anthony D'Antoni - "Protect Your Neck: The Value of Head Restraints in Automobiles"
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent, joined by Jim Taylor, Cadillac Division General Manager - 2007 Cadillac
- Kevin Wilson, Senior Editor, AutoWeek Magazine - Opposite Lock "Hot Air and You"
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:05am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 03 March 2007
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs, and Bronx Community College, City University of New York
David Goldsmith - Urban/Fulton Service Station, and Bronx Community College, CUNY
Peyton Knight - Knight's Automotive Repairs
Howard Lepzelter - Bronx Community College, City University of New York
Pierre Louis - Major World
Nick Prague - Maintenance Superintendent - Metropolitan Transportation Authority and Instructor in Automotive Technology, Bronx Community College, CUNY
Victor Principe - Hostos Community College, CUNY