The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
Due to technical difficulties, the complete May 18, 2013 show is not available in the archive at this time. Look for it in the archives next Saturday. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Melissa Silberman, Principal of New York City Automotive High School, with students Juan Gonzalez and Jeremy Zamora, on The Auto Lab, November 4, 2006
November 25, 2006
- Keith Bradsher, Hong Kong Bureau Chief, New York Times - "Too Many Chinese Cars, Too Few Chinese Buyers. So Far."
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London, England - "Whoa There" -- Electronic control is taking off in the EEC
- Dr. William Sharfman - The BMW X5
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - The Suzuki SX4 AWD
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:05am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 25 November 2006
Harold Bendell - Major World
Howard Lepzelter - Bronx Community College, City University of New York
Jerry Pastore - D&J Diagnostic
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Body Shop, and I-Car
Nick Prague - Maintenance Superintendent - Metropolitan Transportation Authority and Instructor in Automotive Technology, Bronx Community College, CUNY
Victor Principe - Hostos Community College, CUNY
Bill Sharfman - Director of Judging, The Automotive News Pace Awards