Car of the Week - March 19, 2001
2001 Ford F150 Harley Davidson Edition
The limited edition 2001 Ford Harley-Davidson F-150 SuperCrew four-door pickup is the second in a line of limited edition trucks jointly developed by two legends of the American road - Ford Motor Company and Harley-Davidson Motor Company. The base Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the 2001 Ford Harley-Davidson F-150 SuperCrew is set at $34,495 (including destination and delivery charges of $715).
Standard features available only on the Harley-Davidson F-150 SuperCrew include:
- Black monochromatic paint
- 5.4L Triton™ V-8 single overhead cam engine with 260 horsepower and 350 ft.-lbs. of torque
- Suspension lowered one inch
- Unique tuned exhaust system with single inlet/dual outlet muffler and "slash-cut" 3«" chrome tips
- 4-speed automatic transmission
- 3.73 Limited Slip rear axle
- Unique 20x9-inch five-spoke chromed aluminum wheels with HARLEY-DAVIDSON identification on center caps
- Goodyear P275/45R20 Eagle GTII tires
- Unique front lower valence with fog lamps
- Unique upper chrome billet grille with chrome surround
- Unique windshield with HARLEY-DAVIDSON Bar and Shield dot pattern and Alliance logo
- Chrome side nurf bars
- Gray and "Harley-Davidson" orange body stripe
- "Harley-Davidson F-150" badges on front fenders and tailgate
- Quad captains chairs with black leather trim and jewel HARLEY-DAVIDSON nameplate
- Leather-wrapped console lid (front and rear) with embroidered HARLEY-DAVIDSON identification
- Chrome steering column stalks, door releases and seat levers
- Unique "spun metal" instrument cluster with "Harley-Davidson F-150" logo
- 4-spoke steering wheel with Ford oval jewel nameplate
- Cargo box mat with Harley-Davidsonr Bar and Shield logo
- Unique keys with Harley-Davidsonr Bar and Shield logo and Ford logo
The 2001 Harley-Davidson F-150 SuperCrew is also available with several options, such as a moon roof (MSRP $810), sliding rear window (MSRP $125), 6-disc CD changer (MSRP $295), heated front seats (MSRP $245), and an engine block heater (MSRP $90).
Standard features common with the F-150 SuperCrew Lariat include a bed extender, remote keyless entry, keyless entry pad, power adjustable pedals, seven-pin trailer tow connector and four-pin converter and four-wheel antilock brakes. The vehicle has a 6275-lb. GVW, a 4500-lb tow rating, a 1200-lb payload and a 10,000-lb CGVW rating.
Available in dealerships beginning in February, the 2001-model Ford Harley-Davidson F-150 SuperCrew is in limited production at Ford's Kansas City Assembly Plant.