McLaren Buyers Guide
2016 McLaren 675LT 2dr Cpe
CTY: N/A HWY: N/A CMB: N/A
Engine/Fuel: 8 Cylinder Engine/Turbocharged /3.8 L/232 Twin Turbo Premium Unleaded V-8
Transmission: Auto-Shift Manual w/OD
Door/Body Style: /Coupe,Two-seater Passenger Car
Drive Type: Rear Wheel Drive
Prices/WarrantySee the prices and various warranties offered.
- MSRP: $349,500
- Invoice Price: $0
- Destination Charge: $0
- Basic (Month): 36
- Basic (Mileage): Unlimited
- Powertrain (Month): 36
- Powertrain (Mileage): Unlimited
- Rust (Month):
- Rust (Mileage):
Engine & EmissionsView engine and emission data on this vehicle.
- Engines & Emissions
- 8 Cylinder Engine
- Type of Engine: 8 Cylinder Engine/Turbocharged
- Displacement (CC): 3.8 L/232
- Fuel System: Sequential MPI
- Horsepower @ RPM: 666 @ 7100
- Torque @ RPM: 516 @ 5000
- Fuel Type: Twin Turbo Premium Unleaded V-8
DimensionsSee the interior and exterior dimensions.
- Exterior Dimensions
- Track Front: 66
- Track Rear: 63.1
- Overall Length (in): 179
- Overall Width (in): 82.5
- Overall Height (in): 46.8
- Wheelbase (in): 105.1
- Curb weight (lbs): 2927
- Interior Dimensions
- Seating capacity - Standard: 2
- Seating Capacity - Maximum: 7
- Headroom front (in): 38.4
- Leg room front (in): 44.2
- Shoulder room front (in): 53.1
FeaturesSee the features of this vehicle.
- Black Grille
- Black Rear Bumper
- Black Side Windows Trim, Black Front Windshield Trim and Black Rear Window Trim
- Body-Colored Bodyside Insert and Rocker Panel Extensions
- Body-Colored Front Bumper w/Carbon Fiber Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Body-Colored Power w/Tilt Down Side Mirrors w/Power Folding
- Clearcoat Paint
- Composite/Aluminum Panels
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam Led Low/High Beam Daytime Running Headlamps
- LED Brakelights
- Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Light Tinted Glass
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Power Spoiler
- Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Tires: P235/35ZR19 Front & P305/30ZR20 Rear -inc: Pirelli P ZERO Trofeo R
- Wheels: 19" x 8.5" Front & 20" x 11" Rear 10-Spoke -inc: Ultra-lightweight forged silver
- Climate Control
- Multi-Zone A/C
- 1 LCD Monitor In The Front
- AM/FM Stereo
- Auxiliary Audio Input
- Bluetooth Connection
- Concealed Antenna
- Entertainment System
- Entertainment System w/Digital Media
- MP3 Player
- Premium Sound System
- Radio: Meridian Audio System -inc: 4-speakers, satellite navigation, SIRIUS satellite radio and McLaren Track Telemetry
- Radio w/Clock and Speed Compensated Volume Control
- Satellite Radio
- Aluminum Wheels
- Tire Pressure Monitor
- Tires - Front Performance
- Tires - Rear Performance
- Power Folding Mirrors
- Power Mirror(s)
- Power Windows
- Rear Defrost
Safety FeaturesView the built in safety features included.
- Safety Features
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Daytime Running Lights
- Driver Air Bag
- Driver And Passenger Knee Airbag
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Door-Mounted Side Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC) And Roll Stability Control (RSC)
- Front Side Air Bag
- Knee Air Bag
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Pretensioners
- Passenger Air Bag
- Side Impact Beams
- Stability Control
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Traction Control
- Keyless Entry
- Power Door Locks
- Braking & Traction
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes
- Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
Read ReviewsExpert opinions you can trust.
- 2017 McLaren Reviews
- 2017 McLaren 675 LT Spider Review By Rob Eckaus
Fuel Economy GuideResearch the yearly spend on gasoline for every McLaren in our database.
The fuel economy calculations assume annual mileage of 15,000 miles, 45% of which is highway miles and 55% city miles and fuel costs of $2.79 per gallon. These figures can be adjusted to more accurately reflect your driving style and fuel costs in your area:
NHTSA Test ResultsGet crash test results, service bulletins, and product recalls for every McLaren model.
Crash Test Data for 2016 McLarenNo crash test data exists.
Service Bulletins for 2016 McLarenNo service bulletins exist.
Recalls for 2016 McLarenNo recalls exist.
Green VehiclesFind the McLaren models that are the cleanest and most fuel efficient.
The Green Vehicle Guide will help you find the most fuel-efficient McLaren for your needs.
California emissions requirements differ from the federal requirements, and therefore selecting ALL STATES may produce multiple listings for the same vehicle.
Monthly Payment CalculatorFind a car or truck made by McLaren that fits your budget by using our monthly payment calculator.
Make your selections in the boxes below and click the "Generate List" button to see a list
of McLaren cars and trucks that fit your monthly budget.