Hybrid Research and Buyers Guide
More than you ever wanted to know!
2016 Ram Truck 2500 4WD Reg Cab 140.5" SLT
CTY: N/A HWY: N/A CMB: N/A
Engine/Fuel: 8 Cylinder Engine /6.4 L/392 6.7 L/408 5.7 L/345 Bi-Fuel - Gas/Cng V-8Intercooled Turbo Diesel I-6Premium Unleaded V-8Regular Unleaded V-8
Transmission: Automatic w/OD
Door/Body Style: /Regular Cab,4WD Standard Pickup Trucks
Drive Type: Four Wheel Drive
Prices/WarrantySee the prices and various warranties offered.
- MSRP: $38,770
- Invoice Price: $36,294
- Destination Charge: $
- Basic (Month): 36
- Basic (Mileage): 36,000
- Powertrain (Month): 60
- Powertrain (Mileage): 60,000
- Rust (Month):
- Rust (Mileage):
Engine & EmissionsView engine and emission data on this vehicle.
- Engines & Emissions
- 8 Cylinder Engine
- Type of Engine: 8 Cylinder Engine
- Displacement (CC): 6.4 L/392
- Displacement (CC): 6.7 L/408
- Displacement (CC): 5.7 L/345
- Fuel System: Diesel Direct Injection
- Fuel System: Sequential MPI
- Horsepower @ RPM: 350 @ 2800
- Horsepower @ RPM: 383 @ 5600
- Horsepower @ RPM: 410 @ 5600
- Horsepower @ RPM: 370 @ 2800
- Torque @ RPM: 800 @ 1600
- Torque @ RPM: 400 @ 4000
- Torque @ RPM: 429 @ 4000
- Torque @ RPM: 660 @ 1500
- Battery Output: 730
- Fuel Type: Bi-Fuel - Gas/Cng V-8
- Fuel Type: Intercooled Turbo Diesel I-6
- Fuel Type: Premium Unleaded V-8
- Fuel Type: Regular Unleaded V-8
DimensionsSee the interior and exterior dimensions.
- Exterior Dimensions
- Overall Width (in): 79.4
- Overall Height (in): 79.3
- Wheelbase (in): 140.5
- Interior Dimensions
- Seating capacity - Standard: 2
- Seating capacity - Standard: 3
- Seating Capacity - Maximum: 5
- Headroom front (in): 39.9
- Hip room front (in): 62.9
- Leg room front (in): 41
- Shoulder room front (in): 66
FeaturesSee the features of this vehicle.
- Black Exterior Mirrors
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Cargo Lamp w/High Mount Stop Light
- Center Hub
- Chrome Door Handles
- Chrome Front Bumper
- Chrome Grille
- Chrome Rear Step Bumper
- Clearcoat Paint
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Full-Size Spare Tire Stored Underbody w/Crankdown
- Fully Automatic Aero-Composite Halogen Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Light Tinted Glass
- Manual Tailgate/Rear Door Lock
- Next Generation Engine Controller
- Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding
- Regular Box Style
- Sliding Rear Window
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Tailgate Rear Cargo Access
- Tires: LT275/70R18E BSW AS
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Wheels: 18" x 8.0" Steel Chrome Clad
- 1 LCD Monitor In The Front
- 6 Speakers
- Auxiliary Audio Input
- Bluetooth Connection
- Charge Only Remote USB Port
- Fixed Antenna
- MP3 Player
- Radio: Uconnect 5.0
- Satellite Radio
- SiriusXM AM/FM/Satellite w/Seek-Scan, Clock, Aux Audio Input Jack, Voice Activation, Radio Data System and External Memory Control
- Wireless Streaming
- Chrome Wheels
- Conventional Spare Tire
- Steel Wheels
- Tire Pressure Monitor
- Tires - Front All-Season
- Tires - Rear All-Season
- Heated Mirrors
- Passenger Vanity Mirror
- Power Mirror(s)
- Power Windows
- Sliding Rear Window
Safety FeaturesView the built in safety features included.
- Safety Features
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Brake Assist
- Curtain 1st Row Airbags
- Driver Air Bag
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Front Head Air Bag
- Front Side Air Bag
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Passenger Air Bag
- Passenger Air Bag Sensor
- Side Impact Beams
- Stability Control
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Traction Control
- Keyless Entry
- Power Door Locks
- Braking & Traction
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes
Read ReviewsExpert opinions you can trust.
Fuel Economy GuideResearch the yearly spend on gasoline for every Ram Truck Hybrid in our database.
The fuel economy calculations assume annual mileage of 15,000 miles, 45% of which is highway miles and 55% city miles and fuel costs of $2.79 per gallon. These figures can be adjusted to more accurately reflect your driving style and fuel costs in your area:
NHTSA Test ResultsGet crash test results, service bulletins, and product recalls for every Ram Truck Hybrid model.
Crash Test Data for 2016 Ram Truck HybridNo crash test data exists.
Service Bulletins for 2016 Ram Truck HybridNo service bulletins exist.
Recalls for 2016 Ram Truck HybridNo recalls exist.
Green VehiclesFind the Ram Truck Hybrid models that are the cleanest and most fuel efficient.
The Green Vehicle Guide will help you find the most fuel-efficient Ram Truck for your needs.
California emissions requirements differ from the federal requirements, and therefore selecting ALL STATES may produce multiple listings for the same vehicle.
Monthly Payment CalculatorFind a Ram Truck Hybrid that fits your budget by using our monthly payment calculator.
Make your selections in the boxes below and click the "Generate List" button to see a list
of Ram Truck Hybrid cars and trucks that fit your monthly budget.