DUBLIN—The "Automotive Glove Box - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Global Automotive Glove Box market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period
Some of the key drivers impacting the demand for the market include, growing usage of composite materials to cut the weight of the vehicle, increasing emergence for temperature-controlled glove boxes and increasing security with multi compartments. However, stringent government regulation is major restraint hampering the market growth.
By vehicle type, passenger car segment dominated the global market due to improved industrial outputs, enhanced socio-economic conditions and superior disposable incomes. Asia Pacific commanded the maximum share during the forecast period attributed to rising adoption of commercial vehicles in emerging countries such as China and India.
Some of the key players in this market include Minda KTSN Plastic Solutions GmbH & Co.KG, Recticel, Trinse-S.A, Hyundai Mobis, Yanfeng Automotive Interiors, Faurecia, Illinois Tool Works Inc., Moriroku Holdings Company, IAC Group, Visteon Corporation and Magna International Inc.
Vehicle Types Covered:
- Heavy commercial vehicle (HCV)
- Passenger cars
- Light commercial vehicle (LCV)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
- Middle East
- South Africa
What The Report Offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nf569f/automotive_glove
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: Laboratory Equipment