DUBLIN—The "India Automotive Fuel Injection Systems Market Outlook to 2022 - Rising Vehicle Sales and Implementation of Stringent Emission Norms to Foster Future Growth" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the diesel direct, gasoline port and direct fuel injection systems market in India.
The report focuses on the major products preferred by vehicle manufacturers across the country. The report covers aspects such as overall fuel injection systems market by its key segments including preferred automotive, OEM and Aftermarket sales, technology, fuel injection systems components, and organized and unorganized.
The publication also includes competitive landscape, which discusses the major market players along with the detailed discussion about the organizations, their respective market share and end user analysis for purchasing fuel injection systems. The future analysis of overall India Automotive Fuel Injection Systems Market has also been discussed along with recommendations from analyst view.
The OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) market is entirely organized with car manufacturing companies procuring fuel injection systems from their developers or manufacturing it themselves. Therefore, OEMs had a strong market share in both gasoline and diesel based injection systems. Bosch was by far the largest player operating in both OEM and aftermarket segment.
Replacement demand for defective common rail diesel injection systems, especially from light and heavy commercial vehicles, coupled with steady replacement of carburetors in two wheelers has resulted in substantial market share of aftermarket sales, as of FY'2017.
The market for fuel injection systems in India is expected to be driven majorly by the rise in production and sale of automobiles including two wheelers, four wheelers, light and heavy commercial vehicles coupled with replacement demand of carburetors and fuel injection systems to comply with stricter regulatory norms in the next five years.
Moreover, exports have been on a rising curve owing to companies manufacturing injection systems in India for better economies of scale. As a result, export of fuel injection system is expected to continue to incline at least in the short-midterm and aid in the growth of automotive fuel injection systems market in India.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. India Automotive Fuel Injection Market Overview and Genesis
4. Value Chain Analysis of India Automotive Fuel Injection Systems Market
5. India Automotive Fuel Injection Systems Market Size, FY'2012-FY'2017
6. India Automotive Fuel Injection Systems Market Segmentation
7. Snapshot on Comparison of Fuel Injection Systems with Carburetors
8. Pricing Scenario for Automotive Fuel Injection Systems
9. Trade Scenario for Automotive Fuel Injection Systems in India
10. Trends and Developments in India Automotive Fuel Injection Systems Market
11. Snapshot on Emission Norms in India
12. Issues and Challenges in India Automotive Fuel Injection Systems Market
13. Porter Five Forces Analysis in India Automotive Fuel Injection Systems Market
14. End User Analysis for Purchasing Fuel Injection Systems
15. Competitive Landscape of Major Players in India Automotive Fuel Injection Systems Market
16. Market Share of Major Organized Players in India Automotive Fuel Injection Systems Market
17. India Automotive Fuel Injection Systems Market Future Outlook and Projections, FY'2018-FY'2022
18. Analyst Recommendations
19. Macroeconomic Factors Affecting India Automotive Fuel Injection Systems Market
- Cummins Technologies
- Dellorto India Pvt. Ltd
- UCAL Fuel System Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mnws3t/india_automotive
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: Engines and Engine Parts , Automotive Fuel Systems