2020 Kia Reviews
You searched for “2020 Kia”. Here are your results.
- 2020 Kia Telluride SX AWD V6 Review by David Colman
- 2020 Kia Telluride Review by Larry Nutson
- 2020 Kia GT Line Review - A Better Way To Roll by Larry Nutson
- 2020 Kia Soul GT-line 1.6. Turbo Review by David Colman
- 2020 Kia Soul X-Line Review by John Heilig
- 2020 Kia Soul GT Line 1.6 Turbo Review by Dan Poler
- 2020 Kia Forte GT Review by David Colman
- 2020 Kia Seltos S Turbo AWD Review by David Colman
- 2020 Kia Forte GT Review +VIDEO by Bruce Hotchkiss
Kia Motors, a subsidiary of Hyundai Kia Automotive Group, is South Korea's 2nd largest automobile manufacturer with headquarters in Seoul, South Korea. Its CEO is Chung Eui-sun. The American arm is Kia Motors America. On October 20, 2006, Kia Motors America formally hosted a groundbreaking ceremony for its first US assembly plant in West Point, Georgia, at an initial cost of over $1 billion. Since 2005, Kia has started to focus on the European market and is currently the UK's fastest growing car company and had various other successes in the European market.