Jeep Products to be Showcased at Outdoor Retailer Expo
10 August 2000
Jeep Lifestyle Consumer Products to be Showcased at 2000 Outdoor Retailer Summer MarketSalt Lake - Jeep(R)will showcase its line of lifestyle consumer products at the 2000 Outdoor Retailer Summer Market. Manufactured and produced under license from DaimlerChrysler Corporation, Jeep Consumer Products embody all the things that consumers have come to expect from Jeep - durability, ruggedness, style and reliability. From award winning electronics to stylish adult and kids apparel to state-of-the art eyewear, Jeep offers products for today's active lifestyle. Highlights include:
- Bicycles - The Jeep S.U.V bicycle line is manufactured by Cycle Source Group, LLC, the official worldwide distributor of Jeep bicycles and accessories, and was recognized as one of the most innovative bicycle lines introduced in 1999.
- Electronics - The award-winning Jeep electronics line is manufactured by Kash 'n Gold, LTD and has developed a national reputation with consumers and the trade for eye-catching, innovative products.
- Travel Equipment - The Jeep line of travel equipment is manufactured by Dynamic International, LTD and features today's hippest and stylish bag designs.
- Eyewear - The Jeep eyewear line is manufactured by L'AMY, one of the largest frame manufacturers in the world, and features exclusive styles outfitted with state-of-the-art features and proprietary lens technology from Sola.
- Adult apparel - The Jeep adult apparel line is licensed to Old Toledo Brands, Inc. in partnership with young men's apparel leader The Rays Group (manufacturer of OP and Jimmy Z).
- Adult apparel - The Jeep adult apparel line is manufactured and distributed by Vilenzo, a Dutch based men's and children's fashion innovator.
- Adult apparel - The Jeep adult apparel line is manufactured by SA Clothing, a leading apparel company in South Africa.
- Kids Apparel - The Jeep kids apparel line is manufactured by Vilenzo International, a worldwide leader in apparel design.
When: August 11-13; 9am-6pm August 14; 9am-3pm
Where: Salt Palace Convention Center, Salt Lake City, Booth No.7303