GM Delivers Income of $4.0 Billion and EBIT-adj. of $5.3 Billion
Third-quarter 2020 results:
- EPS-diluted of $2.78, and EPS-diluted-adjusted of $2.83
- EPS-diluted-adjusted includes a $0.05 gain from Groupe PSA revaluations
- Income of $4.0 billion, and EBIT-adjusted of $5.3 billion
- EBIT-adjusted margin of 14.9 percent
- Revenue of $35.5 billion
- Automotive liquidity of $37.8 billion
- Automotive operating cash flow of $9.9 billion, and adjusted automotive free cash flow of $9.1 billion
- GM North America EBIT-adjusted of $4.4 billion
- GM Financial EBT-adjusted of $1.2 billion
For complete details and to see reconciliations of non-GAAP measures to their most directly comparable GAAP measures, click here to download the full press release or visit the GM Investor Relations website.
Conference call for investors and analysts
GM Chairman and CEO Mary Barra and interim Chief Financial Officer John Stapleton will host a conference call for investor analysts at 10 a.m. ET today to discuss third-quarter results. Introductory remarks will be followed by a question-and-answer session for analysts.
Those who wish to listen to the call may dial in using the following numbers:
- United States: 1-888-808-8618
- International: +1-949-484-0645
- Name of Call: GM Earnings Call
General Motors is committed to delivering safer, better and more sustainable ways for people to get around. General Motors, its subsidiaries and its joint venture entities sell vehicles under the Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Cadillac, Holden, Baojun, and Wuling brands. More information on the company and its subsidiaries, including OnStar, a global leader in vehicle safety and security services, can be found at http://www.gm.com.