DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Leadership Quadrant of Automotive Head Up Display (HUD) Suppliers - 2019" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The automotive head up display (HUD) manufacture landscape is diverse and continually evolving. Major players in the automotive head up display (HUD) market have diversified product portfolios, strong geographical reach, and have made several strategic initiatives. The dynamics of the automotive head up display (HUD) market extends beyond routine macro-economic elements of supply and demand. It is the relationship between buyer's needs and seller's capabilities as well as the macroeconomic forces at work that affect the market. It is how well and how efficiently the sellers meet the needs of the buyers that determine long-term success.
Over the years, the level of demand for automotive head up display (HUD) has increased due to the increasing vehicle production and government regulations on the implementation of display system. Automotive head up display (HUD) is used for a variety of end-use markets, such as passenger car (small cars, compact cars, mid-sized cars, luxury cars, and SUVs & crossovers) and light commercial vehicle and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 21%. The major growth drivers for this market are the increasing awareness about passenger and vehicle safety, demand for the improvement of in-vehicle experience, the increasing demand for connected vehicles, high growth in luxury and high-end car segments specifically in the emerging markets.
This report also offers a full competitive analysis from target markets to product mapping, from selling strategies to production capabilities. In this research study, eight companies such as Robert Bosch, Panasonic, Continental, Denso, Visteon, Nippon Seiki, Pioneer, and Yazaki were analyzed and profiled because they are the top revenue producers for automotive head up display (HUD). The eight profiled manufacturers are grouped in the quadrant. The leadership quadrant analyzes the relative strength among these players. The leadership quadrant addresses the need in the market for manufacturer evaluation based on objective data and metrics.
Some of the features of this research study are as follows:
Leadership and competitive analysis:
- Product mapping of leading players
- Benchmarking of the financial strength of leading players
- Leadership quadrant/strategic positioning of players
Profiles of leading players in terms of below parameters:
- Product positioning
- Market positioning
- Financial strength
- Revenue breakdown by market segments
- Revenue breakdown by regions
- Organizational capabilities
- Innovation and market leadership
This report answers the following key questions:
- What are the market shares of suppliers in various end use segments such as in passenger car (small cars, compact cars, mid-sized cars, luxury cars, and SUVs & crossovers) and light commercial vehicle market?
- Who are the market leaders in various regions and what are their market shares?
- Which companies are more aligned with market opportunities and which companies have the ability to gain market share?
- What are the key differentiators for major suppliers?
- Which company has the widest product range and how the product mapping looks among various players?
- Which companies will gain market share?
- Robert Bosch
- Nippon Seiki
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ft999j
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900