DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Automotive Personal Assistant System Market 2020-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The automotive personal assistant system market is poised to grow by 12,771.22 th units during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of 31% during the forecast period.
The report on the automotive personal assistant system market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by the introduction of innovative features in automobiles, increased adoption of electronics in modern vehicles, and increased demand for connectivity in vehicles.
The automotive personal assistant system market analysis includes type segment and geographical landscapes. This study identifies the development of autonomous vehicles as one of the prime reasons driving the automotive personal assistant system market growth during the next few years.
The report presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters.
- Aptiv Plc
- BMW AG
- Continental AG
- DENSO Corp.
- Magna International Inc.
- Nuance Communications Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Tata Elxsi Ltd.
- Valeo SA
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
The automotive personal assistant system market covers the following areas:
- Automotive personal assistant system market sizing
- Automotive personal assistant system market forecast
- Automotive personal assistant system market industry analysis
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
The report presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters such as profit, pricing, competition, and promotions. It presents various market facets by identifying the key industry influencers. The data presented is comprehensive, reliable, and a result of extensive research - both primary and secondary.
This market research report provides a complete competitive landscape and an in-depth vendor selection methodology and analysis using qualitative and quantitative research to forecast an accurate market growth.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Market Overview
2. Market Landscape
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
3. Market Sizing
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
4. Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
5. Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- Steering system - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Lane departure warning system - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
6. Customer landscape
7. Geographic Landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
8. Vendor Landscape
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
9. Vendor Analysis
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gs9fb6
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900