DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Connected Car Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The connected car market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 15% from 2019 to 2024.
The future of the connected car market looks promising with opportunities in the passenger car and commercial vehicle markets. The major drivers for this market are rise in the demand for safer, more efficient, and convenient driving, increasing consumer demand for connectivity solutions, and growing tech-savvy population.
Some of the Connected Car companies profiled in this report include Continental, Delphi, Bosch, Harman, NXP, Infineon, ZF, Valeo, Aisin Seiki, Hella.
Some of the features of connected car Market Report: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: Connected Car market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by end use industry.
- Segmentation analysis: Market size by various applications such as by service, network, transponder, form, hardware, application, end use industry, and region.
- Regional analysis: Connected Car market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for connected car in the connected car market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for, connected car in the connected car market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
- Q.1 What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the connected car market)?
- Q.2. Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.3. Which region will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.4. What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the key challenges and business risks in this market?
- Q.5. What are the business risks and competitive threats in this market?
- Q.6. What are the emerging trends in this market and the reasons behind them?
- Q.7. What are some of the changing demands of customers in the market?
- Q.8. What are the new developments in the market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Q.9. Who are the major players in this market? What strategic initiatives are key players pursuing for business growth?
- Q.10. What are some of the competing products in this market and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share by material or product substitution?
- Q.11. What M&A activity has occurred in the last 5 years and what has its impact been on the industry?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
2.1 Introduction, Background, and Classification
2.2 Supply Chain
2.3 Industry Drivers and Challenges
3 Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1 Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2 Global Connected Car Market: Trends and Forecast
3.3 Global Connected Car Market by Service
3.3.1 Connected services
3.3.2 Safety and security
3.3.3 Autonomous driving
3.4 Global Connected Car Market by Network
3.4.1 Dedicated Short-Range Communications (DSRC)
3.5 Global Connected Car Market by Transponder
3.5.1 On-Board Unit (OBU)
3.5.2 Roadside Unit (RSU)
3.6 Global Connected Car Market by Form
3.7 Global Connected Car Market by Hardware
3.7.1 Smart antenna
3.7.3 Electronic Control Unit (ECU)
3.8 Global Connected Car Market by End Use Industry
3.8.1 Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
4 Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1 Global Connected Car Market by Region
4.2 North American Connected Car Market
4.2.1 Market by End Use Industry: Passenger Car and Commercial Vehicle
4.2.2 Market by Service: Connected Services, Safety and Security, and Autonomous Driving
4.2.3 United States Connected Car Market
4.2.4 Canadian Connected Car Market
4.2.5 Mexican Connected Car Market
4.3 European Connected Car Market
4.4 APAC Connected Car Market
4.5 ROW Connected Car Market
5 Competitor Analysis
5.1 Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2 Market Share Analysis
5.3 Operational Integration
5.4 Geographical Reach
5.5 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6 Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1 Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.1.1 Growth Opportunities for Global Connected Car Market by Service
6.1.2 Growth Opportunities for Global Connected Car Market by Network
6.1.3 Growth Opportunities for Global Connected Car Market by Transponder
6.1.4 Growth Opportunities for Global Connected Car Market by Form
6.1.5 Growth Opportunities for Global Connected Car Market by Hardware
6.1.6 Growth Opportunities for Global Connected Car Market by End Use Industry
6.1.7 Growth Opportunities for Global Connected Car Market by Region
6.2 Emerging Trends in Global Connected Car Market
6.3 Strategic Analysis
6.3.1 New Product Development
6.3.2 Capacity Expansion of Global Connected Car Market
6.3.3 Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures in the Global Market
6.3.4 Certification and Licensing
7 Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.9 Aisin Seiki
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/d9mzlf
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900