Rock The Gilmore: An Ultimate Tribute to Journey featuring The Rock Show
The RockShow brings you right back to the big hair, wild colors and the golden era of rock and roll through the entire catalogue of Journey's music. Tommy K (lead singer/keyboard) will make you think Steve Perry just stepped out on stage while Michael Hawkes (guitars/vocals) brings the energy complete with killer guitar riffs and leg kicks. Levi Goodwin (bass/vocals) and Chris Bartnikowski (drums/vocals) round out the Journey Tribute. If you want to get closest to the real deal, The RockShow: Ultimate Tribute to Journey is the show for you.
A Michigan based band, The RockShow, has performed all over the country including appearances in Las Vegas, numerous festivals, and more than a few nightclubs.
In honor of 9/11, a percentage of the proceeds from this concert will benefit the Barry Township Fire Departments.
VIP: $50.00 per carload - yes, per carload!
- VIP tickets includes early entry from 5:00p to 6:00p
- Prime location parking in the rows immediately located in front of the stage on left, right, and center (we cannot guarantee VIP spots will remain open if you arrive after the designated VIP entry time)
- One (1) swag bag per vehicle
General Admission: $35.00 per carload - yes, per carload!
- General Admission entry begins at 6:00p
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) Do I have to wear a facemask?
Face masks are required in designated "mask on" areas including the bar, food service areas, and restrooms.
2) Can I buy tickets at the door?
Due to limited capacity, tickets are pre-sale only.
3) What is the rain/inclement weather plan?
The show will go on rain or shine. However, if weather would turn to lightning/thunder then the band cannot perform due to safety reasons.
4) Can I bring my dog?
No, please leave your pets at home.
5) Can I leave my engine running during the show?
No, please do not leave your engine running during the show to provide for the enjoyment of others. Jumps are available on-site should you need one.
6) Do you accept credit cards for food, beverage, and merchandise?
Yes, we accept Visa, Discover, and Mastercard.
7) Is smoking on the grounds allowed?
Smoking is prohibited inside any buildings. The designated smoking area is outside at least 25 feet away from buildings.
8) Are there restrooms on site?
Yes, restrooms are available. We ask that you practice social distancing when waiting in line for restrooms. The restrooms closest to the concert stage are located inside the Shell Station.
9) Will food be available? Can you bring your own food?
Yes, food will be available. George & Sally's Blue Moon Diner as well as The Grillmore will both be open. Click here for George & Sally's Blue Moon Diner menu as well as The Grillmore menu.
Bringing your own food is discouraged. Gilmore Car Museum relies on sales from food and beverage to stay in operation.
10) Will alcohol be available?
Yes, a full bar will be available offering premium or well drinks as well as beer, wine, and soda. Please, no outside alcohol.
11) Will the performance be projected on a screen?
No, the performance is live. The band will be on a stage and cars will be parked in a staggered fashion to account for sight lines.
12) When is it best to arrive?
Gates are open for VIP parking from 5:00pm to 6:00pm. We cannot guarantee VIP spots will remain open if you arrive after the designated VIP entry time.
Gates for General Admission parking open at 6:30pm.
Whether a VIP or General Admission, parking in both areas is first come, first serve so it is better to arrive earlier rather than later.
13) What if I want to sit outside of my vehicle?
Lawn chairs are allowed directly in front of your vehicle, but not on either side next to it. You will be asked to move if the space is needed.
14) Are children allowed at this event?
Absolutely! This is a family friendly event. However, we do ask that you keep an eye on your children. Children under the age of 16 must be under parental supervision at all times.
15) May I leave and come back?
No, re-entry is not allowed.
16) Can I sit in the bed of my pickup, mini-van, or station wagon?
Sitting in the back of your pickup, mini-van, or station wagon is allowed as long as you don't block the view of other patrons. Please keep hatches on mini-vans or station wagons at roof level when open by using a rope or bungee cord.
17) I have a lift kit on my vehicle.
Large vehicles and trucks with lift kits will be parked in back rows or along the sides to allow better viewing for smaller vehicles.
18) Can I bring a bus or motorhome?
Please, no buses, limos, or motorhomes.
19) Does my museum membership gain me admittance to the concert?
No, your membership is valid only for entrance to the museum during regular hours and car shows.
20) Do I have to own a classic car to attend the concert?
No, you may attend in any vehicle, new or old.
By purchasing a ticket you agree to follow the aforementioned rules and regulations. No refunds on ticket purchases.