Welcome to the opening day of the 2017 SEMA Show. There are a lot of exciting announcements and new products being introduced at the Show this year. Whether it’s your first show or you’re a seasoned veteran, we have some tips to help you navigate the event.
Pick up your media badge in the Textron Off Road Media Center, Room S220 (on the Skybridge between Central and South Halls). The Textron Off Road Media Center opens at 7:00 am and closes at 7:00 pm today.
The Textron Off Road Media Center is available exclusively to credentialed media at the SEMA Show and offers expedited registration. Please be advised that photo ID is required.
- If you are not yet approved, bring with you Qualifying Material from within the last 12 months. This can be published editorial with byline, published photo with photo credit, YouTube video credit, etc.
- If you are approved, print out your confirmation for faster service onsite at the Textron Off Road Media Center.
When you arrive at the SEMA Show, please come directly to the Textron Off Road Media Center. Whether you’re arriving at the Las Vegas Convention Center by taxi, Monorail or another method, the closest point to the Textron Off Road Media Center is the west side of the South Hall. Click here for directions to the Textron Off Road Media Center.
Limited parking is available for $10 daily on Show days without in/out privileges. Parking is available in the Diamond and Platinum Lots: Monday - Friday, and in the Gold Lot: Monday - Thursday. There will be no parking in the Gold Lot on Friday, November 3, 2017.
For navigation to the LVCC Parking Lots, please use the following addresses:
SEMA SHOW PHOTOS
Visit www.semaphotos.com for photos from this year’s show. Thousands of images of new products are already up. The site will be updated regularly, so bookmark the site.
Use these links to see the most recent press releases and press conference schedule to help plan your day:
DON’T MISS TODAY
Join Us for Breakfast, TODAY, 7:30 AM-8:45 AM Westgate Las Vegas Casino & Hotel, Event Center South
Kick off the opening of the SEMA Show at our New Products Breakfast and SEMA Awards press conference.
Battle of the Builders Top 40 Announcement, TODAY 12:00-12:20 PM - Grand Lobby: SEMA Central
- Battle of the Builders Top 12 Finalists Announcement: Wednesday, November 1, 11:30 AM – 11:50 AM, Velocity and Discovery’s Motor Village
- New Tech for Old Cars; The Billion Dollar Tech Transformation: Wednesday, November 1, 12:00-12:50 PM, SEMA Central, Grand Lobby (lunch provided for media)
- Battle of the Builders Top 12 Finalists Judging: Friday, November 3, 10:00 AM - 2:30 PM Velocity and Discovery’s Motor Village
- SEMA Battle of the Builders Top 3 Finalists Announcement: Friday, November 3, 3:30 PM SEMA Stage, Silver Lot
- SEMA Ignited: Friday, November 3, 3:00 PM -10:00 PM, Gold Lot
Personalized List of New Products
Receive a personalized list of new products you are interested in by using our scanners in the New Products Showcase. The New Products Showcase is location on the sky bridge between Central and South Halls.
Download the SEMA Show Mobile App at www.SEMAShow.com/app.
The SEMA Show Mobile App is designed to be the ultimate tool to execute a Show plan by using the scheduling, organization and navigation features available. The app provides the latest news prior to and during the Show through SEMA's social media feeds.
TEXTRON OFF ROAD MEDIA CENTER
The Textron Off Road Media Center is available exclusively to credentialed media at the SEMA Show. Visit the Media Center in Room S220, on the Skybridge between the Central and South Halls. In the Media Center, journalists will have:
- Access to expedited registration
- Dedicated Wi-Fi
- Working computers and printers
- Lounge areas
- Complimentary copy service
- Water and snacks
- Exhibitor press materials
- Open before and after Show floor hours
2017 SEMA Show Textron Off Road Media Center Hours are:
- Tuesday, Oct. 31: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, Nov. 1: 7:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Thursday, Nov. 2: 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM
- Friday, Nov. 3: 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
To reach the Media Center by phone, call 702/943-3542.
CONNECT WITH US
Please use our hashtag #sema2017 and follow us on social media
- Twitter: @semashow
- Facebook: facebook.com/semashow
- Instagram: @semashow
See you at the Show!
The SEMA PR Team