Hyundai Launches Hyundai Go Genuine Collision Conquest Program
Hyundai Motor America is launching the Hyundai Go Genuine Collision Conquest program to encourage repair facilities to buy more Hyundai Genuine Parts.
- Hyundai Genuine Parts are manufactured to exacting engineering specifications for a precise fit without modifications, ensuring quick and proper installation.
- Hyundai Genuine Parts are installed on Hyundai vehicles when they are tested to ensure they meet the U.S. government's collision safety and crash protection standards.
- Aftermarket parts may not meet required specifications, increasing installation time.
- Hyundai Motor America encourages the use of OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) parts on all Hyundai vehicle repairs.
- Use of imitation, aftermarket, alternative or other non-original equipment Hyundai parts for the repair of any collision damaged vehicle may negatively affect vehicle crashworthiness and occupant safety during a collision and is not recommended by Hyundai Motor America.
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, CA --July 18, 2014: Hyundai Motor America today launched its Hyundai Go Genuine Collision Conquest program. The Hyundai Go Genuine Collision Conquest program provides reimbursement to Hyundai dealers, allowing them to competitively price their Hyundai Genuine Parts against alternative, non-Hyundai parts. Competitive prices help collision repair facilities purchase more Hyundai Genuine Parts as opposed to alternative, non-Hyundai parts. Using Hyundai Genuine replacement parts during the collision repair process provides confidence that the parts will perform as designed and engineered by Hyundai. The program is launching with five commonly required collision parts, including hoods, fenders, bumper covers, head lamps and tail lamps. These parts and the reimbursement associated with them are available for all Hyundai vehicles, regardless of age, for all participating dealers. Additional parts may be added to the program at a later date. The program is open to all Hyundai dealers.
"A program that encourages dealer-owned and independent repair shops to purchase Hyundai Genuine Parts from their local Hyundai dealer has so many benefits," said Frank Ferrara, executive vice president, customer satisfaction, Hyundai Motor America. "Hyundai owners benefit through the assurance that approved factory parts can be used in their repairs, shop owners know they are getting quality parts at a great price, while dealers benefit through increased parts sales."
Hyundai has teamed up with Overall Parts Solutions (OPS), a Texas based company, to allow dealers and repair facilities to work together using the OPSTRAX and VALUTRAX tools in a unique, streamlined interface. Using the OPSTRAX and VALUTRAX tools, dealers and repair facilities are able to see all the parts on a collision repair estimate including the conquest pricing for program parts. Using the program and tools, dealerships and body shops can act immediately on these opportunities.
"OPS is excited about the opportunity to team up with Hyundai Motor America," said Nick Bossinakis, founder and chief executive officer, OPS. "OPS' vision has always been to provide collision shops and parts suppliers alike with tools that would positively impact their businesses as well as create innovation and ease of use within our industry."
OVERALL PARTS SOLUTIONS OPS has been involved with parts procurement and supply chain management in the industry for nearly two decades. Currently, OPS technologies are utilized throughout North America with the top Multi-Shop Operators (MSO), independent repair facilities, and dealer groups. OPS was the first in the industry committed to providing a single platform for all parts types. OPS prides itself in producing robust and meaningful solutions for the collision repair industry.