Holden Launches New Advertising Campaign: Holden Brand is here to Stay
SYDNEY – Dec 20, 2013: Holden will launch an important new advertising campaign today titled “We’re Here to Stay”.
The campaign follows last week’s announcement that Holden will become a full-line importer and national sales company from the end of 2017.
Philip Brook, Executive Director Vehicle Sales, Service and Marketing said the aim of the campaign was to ensure customers understood the Holden brand would remain in Australia.
“Holden Dealers are open for business and the Holden brand is here to stay,” Mr Brook said.
“Over the next four years we have hundreds of thousands of world-class cars and engines to build locally and sell. Beyond that time, we will be offering world-class cars sourced for Australia from GM’s global network.
“Holden customers and potential customers can be assured that the servicing and availability of parts are all unaffected by the announcement, as are our warranty and roadside assistance programs.
“Together with our network of over 230 dealers nationwide, we will continue to provide our customers with exceptional products, service and support.”
The campaign uses real customers, dealer principals, technicians, sales personnel and Holden employees, as well as a range of Holden personalities who all volunteered their time, including Sharelle McMahon (Netball), Scott Pendlebury (AFL), Robbie Farah (NRL) and Garth Tander.
The campaign launches today, 20 December, and runs until 30 December across TV, radio, outdoor, print and digital. The campaign can also be seen on holden.com.au or via the Holden Channel on YouTube.