Wi2Wi Completes Major Design Wins in the Connected Vehicle Market
TORONTO--Wi2Wi Corporation ("Wi2Wi" or the "Company") (TSX-V: YTY) (Common Shares: 81,544,306) is pleased to announce that it has completed major design wins in the connected vehicle markets with several blue-chip customers. These Design Wins fall into three major categories:  In-vehicle Hotspot and Networking,  Connected Vehicle Diagnostics Tools,  Connected Vehicle Infrastructure.
1. Wi2Wi's Design Win's for In-Vehicle moving Hotspot and Networking include
* The Leading business-class fleet management company deploying Wi2Wi's WiFi-Bluetooth System-in-a-Package (SiP) product in-dash, for moving hotspot functionality inside the vehicle as well as reducing operational costs via Automation for hourly, daily, & weekly rentals. The expected initial phase is up to approximately 500,000 units, with an upside potential of a total of up to 1 million units for the existing fleets worldwide.
* A Leading European Auto Manufacturer deploying Wi2Wi's WiFi SiP product in-dash, for Infotainment functionality inside the vehicle as well as reducing operational costs.
2. Wi2Wi's Design Win's for Connected Vehicle Diagnostics Tools include
* A global leader in Auto Diagnostics Solutions and Auto Parts deploying Wi2Wi's Industrial-Class WiFi-Bluetooth product private-branded for a Top-Tier Japanese Auto Manufacturer. Wi2Wi's customer has strong relationships with Major vehicle manufacturers worldwide. Wi2Wi's solution provides the wireless connectivity for this portable technicians' diagnostics tools within Dealerships and Repair Stations premises, enabling instant access to the local-area, cloud-based, & web-based information infrastructure & services, as well as data uploads from the device, improving the operational efficiencies of the technical staff.
* A leading global innovator, manufacturer and marketer of tools,
diagnostics and repair information and systems solutions for independent Auto Repair Shops, deploying Wi2Wi's 802.11n SiP for technician Auto-diagnostic tools. Wi2Wi has multiple Design Win's with this customer.
3. Wi2Wi's Design Win's for Connected Vehicle Infrastructure include
* One of the largest infrastructure Companies in the world deploying Wi2Wi's Industrial-Class WiFi-Bluetooth for both the Commercial as well as the Residential Charge stations for Electric Vehicles.
Dr. Reza Ahy, Chief Executive Officer will be presenting at the 2013 International Conference on Connected Vehicles & Expo on December 4th, 2013, highlighting Wi2Wi's significant progress in this market.
Wi2Wi is a leader in industrial-class WiFi, WiFi-Bluetooth and GPS system-in-a-package (SiPs). Wi2Wi focuses on industrial (including Automotive), medical, infrastructure (including smart-home/smart building) and government markets worldwide. Wi2Wi's products and value-added services provide highly integrated, multifunctional wireless sub systems as complete wireless connectivity solutions for the Machine-to-Machine (M2M) and portable device applications globally.