DUBLIN--August 19, 2013: Research and Markets (eRetailing for Automotive Parts and Service in the North American Market ) has announced the addition of the "Opportunity Analysis of eRetailing for Automotive Parts and Service in the North American Market" report to their offering.
“Opportunity Analysis of eRetailing for Automotive Parts and Service in the North American Market”
Digital Purchases Likely to Account for Over 10 Percent of Total Sales by 2020
The online retailing market for automotive parts and services in North America has grown rapidly in North America since 2009. While lower online pricing has been the key growth driver, fulfillment and other convenience factors are increasingly becoming key value propositions for parts eRetailing.
The research study analyzed the market through extensive interviews with market participants and consolidated secondary data. The research examines total online parts sales revenue, category analysis, competitive positions, and existing/emerging business models. The study period is from 2009 to 2012, with a forecast period of 2013 to 2020.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What are the current factors driving the growth of the Internet sales channel for automotive parts and service channel? How does this growth impact market entities in traditional distribution channels?
- Which aftermarket channels are most threatened by the growth of Internet sales? Which competitors are expected to benefit from entry and participation in this channel?
- What are the limitations and drawbacks of the Internet channel?
- What are the value propositions, strengths, and weaknesses of key competitors in the Internet channel?
- What are the emerging opportunities in this channel? What strategies should competitors adopt to grow their market share and revenue in this channel?
Key Topics Covered:
Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
Definitions and Segmentation
eRetailing Market Overview Automotive and non-Automotive
Impact of Mega Trends on Automotive Parts and Service eRetailing
Automotive Parts and Service eRetailing Demand Factors and Challenges
Automotive Parts and Service eRetailing Market Overview
Automotive Parts and Service eRetailing Revenue Analysis and Forecast
Automotive Parts and Service eRetailing Business Models
From Bricks to Clicks: Digital Convergence Strategies in Automotive Parts and Service Retailing
Automotive Parts and Service eRetailing Competitive Analysis and Key Competitor
Conclusions and Future Outlook
- Advance Auto Parts
- Ford Motor Company
- US Auto Parts Network Inc.
For more information visit eRetailing for Automotive Parts and Service in the North American Market
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.