--August 13, 2013: Hitachi America, Ltd.:
Hitachi, the primary sponsor for nine races on the No. 3 Team Penske Dallara/Chevrolet IndyCar driven by Helio Castroneves, will host an exclusive business networking event in San Francisco on August 22, 2013. The event will be held at the world-class Nissan Infiniti dealership in downtown San Francisco and will feature a panel discussion on the power of information technology in racing and in business, moderated by Amy Bernstein, Editor, Harvard Business Review.
How to Utilize Technology and Information to "Take the Lead" in Racing and Fortune 500 Businesses
August 22, 2013, 5:30 p.m. -- 8:30 p.m. PST
Media Opportunities: All panelists will be available for media
interviews during specific times below
- 5:30 -- 6 p.m. PST
- 7:05 -- 7:30 p.m. PST
- Panel Discussion: 6:15 pm -- 7:05 p.m. PST
- 7:05-8:00 p.m. Business Networking/Cocktails and Refreshments
Nissan Infiniti of San Francisco (a Penske Automotive Group Dealership)
1395 Van Ness Avenue (corner of Van Ness & Bush St.)
San Francisco, CA
Event will take place on the 4th Floor.
Reserved parking for the event can be accessed through the dealership's customer parking and service entrances, both located on Bush Street.
- Moderator: Amy Bernstein, Editor, Harvard Business Review
- Helio Castroneves, three-time Indy 500 winner, current IndyCar championship leader
- Will Power, Driver of the No. 12 Verizon Team Penske IndyCar
- Tim Cindric, President, Penske Racing
- Ron Ruzewski, Technical Director, Team Penske
- Asim Zaheer, SVP, Marketing and CTO Office, Hitachi Data Systems
Media interested in attending the event must RSVP and contact Hitachi, Penske Racing or Lois Paul and Partners for securing press credentials for the event. Please refer to media contacts above.