PULA, Italy--May 29, 2013: KARALIT will be demonstrating version 2.0 of its app-driven, no-mesh CFD simulation software in booth #503 at ASME Turbo Expo 2013 next week in San Antonio. KARALIT CFD 3D V2.0 is scheduled for release later this year.
“We think that KARALIT software is the simple, but powerful, CFD simulation solution that mechanical designers and engineers have been seeking”
KARALIT CFD 3D V2.0 software is characterized by three technological
1. An immersed boundary approach that requires no time-consuming,
tedious meshing -- even novice users can go from CAD to CFD
simulation in minutes.
2. An internal flow app that enables immediate simulation set-up by simply entering parameters in an existing template.
3. Automatic local grid refinement that ensures greater accuracy of simulation results combined with more efficient use of computing resources.
See for yourself
"We think that KARALIT software is the simple, but powerful, CFD simulation solution that mechanical designers and engineers have been seeking," says Alberto Griffa, head of sales and operations for KARALIT North America. "But don't take our word for it -- ASME Turbo Expo 2013 is an opportunity to cut through the hype and see what KARALIT software is all about."
In addition to ongoing demonstrations in booth #503, ASME Turbo Expo 2013 attendees can gain KARALIT insights in two other sessions:
- On Thursday, June 6 from 12:30 to 1 p.m. in the Expo Hall, Alberto Griffa will present an overview of KARALIT software.
- On Friday, June 7 from 8 to 10:30 a.m., Sohail Alizadeh of KARALIT will present the paper ‚€œA Hybrid Immersed Boundary CFD Approach to Oil & Gas Applications‚€??? during the COMM 24 Oil & Gas Applications conference session.
To schedule a personalized demonstration during ASME Turbo Expo 2013 or to discuss your CFD challenges with a KARALIT representative, contact email@example.com.
KARALIT was founded in 2007 to transform computational fluid dynamics (CFD) from a separate, specialized process into an integral part of the design cycle. The company has headquarters in Italy and offices in the United States and United Kingdom.