Dodge Introduces New 2013 Dodge Dart Special Edition Packages - Bundling Popular Class-exclusive Features at a Tremendous Value
AUBURN HILLS, MI--May 15, 2013:
- New Dart SXT and Limited model "Special Edition" Packages and new Rallye Appearance Group make ordering popular class-exclusive Dart features a snap
- New Dart SXT Special Edition package includes a black cross-hair grille, projector fog lamps, leather-wrapped steering wheel, cruise control, Bluetooth and class-exclusive features, including dark-tinted projector headlamps, LED racetrack tail lamps, integrated dual exhaust and front passenger seat in-seat storage for a U.S. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of just $595
- New Rallye Appearance Group lets buyers customize their Dart SXT Special Edition and includes a unique dark front fascia, Rallye badge and class-exclusive 17-inch Hyper Black aluminum wheels for a U.S. MSRP of $395
- New Dart Limited Special Edition package adds a power sunroof, heated front seats, heated steering wheel, dual zone automatic temperature control, SiriusXM Satellite Radio and class-exclusive features, including LED racetrack tail lamps, premium Nappa leather seats and Garmin Navigation on the 8.4-inch touch screen for a U.S. MSRP of just $1,810
- Dart continues to build awareness - it has recorded five consecutive month-over-month sales records to date
- Dart attracts the youngest demographic in the compact car segment; 60 percent of buyers are new to the Chrysler Group
- Dodge Dart tops compact car segment in total quality, according to Strategic Vision Total Quality Index
Dodge today announced that two new 2013 Dodge Dart "Special Edition" packages and a new Rallye Appearance Group are available in Dodge dealerships across the United States. These new packages, available on SXT and Limited models, combine features and content both exclusive to the segment and most frequently ordered by Dart customers.
Loaded with innovative technology, class-leading safety features and clever functionality, the 2013 Dodge Dart sets a new standard in the compact-car segment by offering unmatched personalization, roominess, style, functionality and fun-to-drive dynamics. And with the addition of the new Special Edition packages, even more distinctive style and value is available for compact car customers who are looking for the roominess of a mid-size car.
"These new Dodge Dart Special Edition packages show how we're listening to our customers," said Tim Kuniskis, President and CEO, Dodge Brand. "Since we launched the all-new Dart last June, we've been able to see how customers are ordering their Darts, and as a result, we have simplified our offerings to meet their requests -- allowing us to offer them an even better value in the process."
With a U.S. MSRP of just $595, the new 2013 Dodge Dart SXT Special Edition package combines stand-out styling and highly desirable features at one amazing price. For a starting U.S. MSRP of just $18,590 (all prices exclude $895 destination), the Dodge Dart SXT Special Edition features all the standard equipment on the SXT model, including a 2.0-liter 160 horsepower Tigershark 4-cylinder engine, power windows, power locks, remote keyless entry, power mirrors, air conditioning, 60/40 split folding rear seat, four-wheel independent suspension, 17-inch aluminum wheels, unsurpassed 10 standard airbags and much more.
The Special Edition package adds a unique black crosshair grille, dark tinted projector headlamps, projector fog lamps, LED racetrack tail lamps, integrated dual exhaust, Uconnect Voice Command with Bluetooth, leather-wrapped steering wheel, cruise control, steering-wheel mounted audio controls, front-passenger seat in-seat storage, remote start (with automatic transmission), USB port, rearview auto-dimming mirror with microphone, overhead console with sunglass holder, 12-volt auxiliary power outlet, trip computer, vehicle information center, tire pressure monitoring display, active grille shutters and underbody aerodynamic treatment.
Along with the SXT Special Edition, Dodge Dart customers can also order the new SXT "Rallye Appearance Group," which includes a unique black front fascia, Rallye badge and class-exclusive 17-inch Hyper Black aluminum wheels for a U.S. MSRP of just $395.
The already well-equipped Dodge Dart Limited features a starting U.S. MSRP of just $19,995. For an additional U.S. MSRP of $1,810, the Dart "Limited Special Edition" package bundles the most popular premium features for a U.S. MSRP of $21,805.
The 2013 Dodge Dart Limited is packed with a slew of standard features, including the standard equipment of the SXT model plus unique bright grille, bright door handles, projector fog lamps, power heated mirrors with supplemental signals and courtesy lamps, 8.4-inch Uconnect touch screen, Floating Island Bezel, ParkView rear back-up camera, 7-inch full-color TFT (Thin Film Transistor) LED reconfigurable instrument cluster display, premium door trim panel with soft-touch upper surfaces, leather-wrapped steering wheel with audio control and speed control, accent stitching on the instrument panel, power 10-way driver's seat, including power lumbar support, driver and front passenger seatback pockets, overhead console with sunglass holder, front passenger in-seat storage, illuminated front cupholders, illuminated vanity mirrors, temperature and compass gauge, 12-volt auxiliary power outlet in console, speed sensitive power locks, power front windows with one-touch up/down, ambient LED interior lighting, automatic headlamps, active grille shutters, underbody aerodynamic treatment, tire pressure monitoring display and Limited badge.
The Dart Limited Special Edition package adds even more premium luxury features including: premium Nappa Leather seats, heated front seats, heated steering wheel, power sunroof, racetrack LED taillamps, Sirius/XM Satellite radio, Sirius/XM Travel Link, Uconnect 8.4-inch touch screen with Garmin navigation, dual-zone automatic temperature control, remote start and universal garage door opener.